Media 56-0 in MMA

Nice.

Amosov beats Islam at 170 imo and Islam might be the best LW ever.

I think Amosov is arguably the best WW right now. If not, at least toughest fight for Islam at 170. I don't see Islam beating Amosov, though I can see Islam beating Colby and Leon. All tough fights though.

Amasov is the guy I most want to see in ufc. Good fights, big time record and a good dude we can all root for.

Wait what's the problem with Signing MVP? That guy is one of the most exciting fighters in the world. Yaroslav dominates.. but I don't get hyped to watch his fights the same way I do with MVP. Yaroslav has 2 finishes in Bellator.. Sure he's Elite and world class.. but MVP by far will make the bigger fights. Plus he's 36 not 37.

He's exciting when he fights bums. We know he's not a top tier talent. There's maybe a few fun fights for him if you selectively match him against Wonderboy or Kevin Holland. But he's not going to make waves in the division. Amasov could arguably be the best fighter in the world

Amasov is the guy I most want to see in ufc. Good fights, big time record and a good dude we can all root for.

Nemkov and Amosov and Eblen all guys who can beat UFC champs for sure.

Id like to see all three in there but Amasov I personally have most faith in out of the tree. I wouldnt be surprised if all three won belts though.

Yaroslav just turned 30 and all you smooth brains beg for the UFC to sign 37 year old Michael Page, the fans are one of the biggest issues with the sport.
Looks like your comment didn't age so well... Your Boy Yaroslav got knocked the F out.. by a guy that couldn't even make it into the UFC both through the Ultimate Fighter and the Contender series, but according to you, you're a casual if you think the UFC should sign MVP? Yaraslov literally is one of the most boring fighters to watch in this sport. He won the belt defended it once both wins by decision yeah the guy has one of the best records in MMA, but he very clearly wouldn't hang in the UFC at all.. Guess us smooth brains know a little bit more than you make us out to know.

you still think Amosov can beat UFC Champs lol.. the guy couldn't even beat a guy that couldn't make it into the UFC through the Ultimate Fighter and the Contender Series, and you think Amosov can beat the UFC champ lmao.

Amosov would be a contender and potentially champion. I hope they sign him if Bellator folds. He's ten times more interesting than MVP.

Not sure he can make LW though.
So many comments in this threat haven't aged well at all.. Amosov will never sign with the UFC, he's the last type of fighter they want, someone who grinds the fight to a boring decision and wins by dominant grappling.

Nice.

Amosov beats Islam at 170 imo and Islam might be the best LW ever.

I think Amosov is arguably the best WW right now. If not, at least toughest fight for Islam at 170. I don't see Islam beating Amosov, though I can see Islam beating Colby and Leon. All tough fights though.
Amosov ain't the best WW in the world lmfao.. you Amosov hype boys need to understand that he's not UFC Champ material. Dude got knocked out by a guy that couldn't even make the UFC.

Amosov ain't the best WW in the world lmfao.. you Amosov hype boys need to understand that he's not UFC Champ material. Dude got knocked out by a guy that couldn't even make the UFC.
To be fair, that guy guy has beat Paul Daley who got cut from the UFC as punishment not because he wouldnt belong, Benson Henderson, LW all time elite and a few others former UFC talent, he did failed to make it to the big show but the last one was 6 years ago and TUF was in 2015...at this point and being a training partner of multiple UFC guys at 17-4 he probably would do just fine in the UFC, thats Jackson, Amosov i was never really sold on him despite being 27-0 going into this fight other than the Lima fight.

you still think Amosov can beat UFC Champs lol.. the guy couldn't even beat a guy that couldn't make it into the UFC through the Ultimate Fighter and the Contender Series, and you think Amosov can beat the UFC champ lmao.

I do.

Meh. Leon got almost finished by Nate Diaz.

Yaroslav just turned 30 and all you smooth brains beg for the UFC to sign 37 year old Michael Page, the fans are one of the biggest issues with the sport.

To this day, Dana White says that he's really happy with the decision to give UFC fights to Ben Askren and to allow Demetrious Johnson to have MMA fights in other organizations.

Ben Askren instead of Demetrious Johnson.

Ben Askren.

Back