Crime 6 dead, including 4 children, in Ottawa mass killing

35-year-old mother Darshani Banbaranayake Gama Walwwe Darshani Dilanthika Ekanayake.
Another man, 40-year-old Amarakoonmubiayansela Ge Gamini Amarakoon,

<Moyes5>

Any Canadians or other anti death penalty people at least agree that the death penalty should brought back or given out in cases of an adult stabbing little kids to death, and not pretend that some psychopaths can't be rehabilitated and aren't worth the effort to pretend otherwise? I mean you convince yourself that maybe it was some dispute that got way out of hand and 1 person took it too far, if it's 2 adults with some history, but if you stab an entirely family with small kids, that's a wrap for you.
Canadian here, in this case I say death penalty even if he's not fit to stand trial.

Import 3rd world, become 3rd world

I agree but this does happen in the states not the doing of immigrants .. family annihilators .. jeffrey macdonald one example .. although this one doesn't fit the exact definition but an entire family was wiped out

it's canada they'll probably give him probation

ok that was a joke .. but it's not far fetched .. look up vince li .. he could go free one day if he's able to fool them into thinking he was mentally insane/incapacitated .. and it seems the canadian courts are gullible enough to fall for it

Whataboutism. Serial killers are extremely rare, anyway. And blacks in the USA have always been overrepresented as serial killers.

11131.jpg
Pretty wild inverse relationship between black and whites there

Import 3rd world, become 3rd world
When was the last time you heard about a mass killing involving people from that country? You are taking an extreme exception and implying this is the norm.

Not only did a family and children get slaughtered but now we got people like you shitting on them. Talk about being callous.

There have been plenty of mass killings in the US (not mass shootings) and it wasn't by recent immigrants.

Last edited:
Pretty wild inverse relationship between black and whites there

It's probably just that much like how white serial killers avoid detection by preying on people no one will report missing like prostitutes etc, black serial killers have access to a pool of victims who don't get reported missing.

There's a really good show called Mindhunter on Netflix and part of season 2 is dedicated to a black serial killer in Atlanta. Really good show but never got a third season for some reason.

There have been murders recently in PEI and none of them involved immigrants as far as I am aware.

Check this out,

It agrees with your assertion that the rate of homicide has increased over the last few years. It doesn't say anything about numbers of immigrants contributing to the increase in any significant way--rather it paints gang and youth violence in that light, so how about some data to support your assertion (and instead of just anecdotes about individuals)?

Nobody ever dares to publish data which might offend far leftists. So it doesn’t get published.

There have been murders recently in PEI and none of them involved immigrants as far as I am aware.

Check this out,

It agrees with your assertion that the rate of homicide has increased over the last few years. It doesn't say anything about numbers of immigrants contributing to the increase in any significant way--rather it paints gang and youth violence in that light, so how about some data to support your assertion (and instead of just anecdotes about individuals)?

Black immigration is absolutely contributing to violence in Canada. They are 6 times overrepresented in violent crime according to statcanada. I barely saw them before 2010 and now the places they live in large numbers are already turning into areas people avoid like the US has. South Asians however are not overrepresented in violent crime to my knowledge.

Here's a story from yesterday. Also from Ontario. I wonder what is contributing to this uptick in "gang" and "youth" violence.

Last edited:
When was the last time you heard about a mass killing involving people from that country? You are taking an extreme exception and implying this is the norm.

Not only did a family and children get slaughtered but now we got people like you shitting on them. Talk about being callous.

There have been plenty of mass killings in the US (not mass shootings) and it wasn't by recent immigrants.
Sri Lankan's? I was warned by locals in Scarborough not to fuck with them because they won't hesitate to have axes and machete's in their cars and don't exactly have a lot of value in other people's lives.

Back