Crime 6 dead, including 4 children, in Ottawa mass killing

35-year-old mother Darshani Banbaranayake Gama Walwwe Darshani Dilanthika Ekanayake.
Another man, 40-year-old Amarakoonmubiayansela Ge Gamini Amarakoon,

<Moyes5>

Any Canadians or other anti death penalty people at least agree that the death penalty should brought back or given out in cases of an adult stabbing little kids to death, and not pretend that some psychopaths can't be rehabilitated and aren't worth the effort to pretend otherwise? I mean you convince yourself that maybe it was some dispute that got way out of hand and 1 person took it too far, if it's 2 adults with some history, but if you stab an entirely family with small kids, that's a wrap for you.
I was against the death penalty for most of my life. Not anymore. He stabbed a family. He stabbed a helpless 2-month baby. I don't give a shit if he finds God in jail. Let the father decide his faith.

I was against the death penalty for most of my life. Not anymore. He stabbed a family. He stabbed a helpless 2-month baby. I don't give a shit if he finds God in jail. Let the father decide his faith.

Hard to argue with that. There are always going to be crimes so heinous death seems like the only possible punishment.

As long as the crime doesn't touch me personally I'm always going to stand by the state never being given this power. If it does, I can't be trusted to make the right choice.

/libtard perspective

Back