Social 90 Year old woman fired from her volunteering position of 60 years at MS nonprofit for not understanding pronouns.

glad to hear they have backtracked from their obviously insane and bat-shit crazy positions. no thanks to nearly ANY posters on the left who would make any excuse whatsoever to justify it.

each side has its crazies I just wish both sides were quicker to see the problems on their own side of these issues.

t
glad to hear they have backtracked from their obviously insane and bat-shit crazy positions. no thanks to nearly ANY posters on the left who would make any excuse whatsoever to justify it.

each side has its crazies I just wish both sides were quicker to see the problems on their own side of these issues.

Hey man that's asking for people to be reasonable. Can't have that these days.

I don't believe it's actually happening. I believe it's only an issue when someone deliberately and maliciously misgenders someone.

Like Ben Shapiro accidentally using a chosen pronoun, stopping, and correcting himself to misgended

itsa so easy to tell if someone is a female or a male that even infants know the difference

You're out of your mind.

She doxed herself. You know that, right?

And she's a fundamentalist who thinks gay people are all going to hell; she's doxed hundreds of people, feeding them up to a crowd she's convinced are grooming children. That's the same song you guys sung decades ago but can't really get away these days, which is why she was banned until Uncle Elon. Trans is the new target these days, it will take some time before society moves on and decides they're actually human beings and it's not cool to be cruel to them.

Weird how you LOVE her doxxing others and complain how she's been doxxed herself and how dangerous that was. Kind of sounds like GOP hypocrisy.

And of course you can't stand DEI. For 99% of American history it repressed the black community, but anyone doing anything positive for them is racism. No advantages for black people in your perfect world, simply unacceptable.
she reposts, the tards post their own videos

I'm convinced you are just a troll, with your Nazi family

You're out of your mind.

She doxed herself. You know that, right?

And she's a fundamentalist who thinks gay people are all going to hell; she's doxed hundreds of people, feeding them up to a crowd she's convinced are grooming children. That's the same song you guys sung decades ago but can't really get away these days, which is why she was banned until Uncle Elon. Trans is the new target these days, it will take some time before society moves on and decides they're actually human beings and it's not cool to be cruel to them.

Weird how you LOVE her doxxing others and complain how she's been doxxed herself and how dangerous that was. Kind of sounds like GOP hypocrisy.

And of course you can't stand DEI. For 99% of American history it repressed the black community, but anyone doing anything positive for them is racism. No advantages for black people in your perfect world, simply unacceptable.

Haha… What? Are you Taylor’s little bitch?

“Lorenz faced intense scrutiny for doxxing Libs of TikTok in the report, revealing her name, occupation, religion and where in the country she lived. The article even included a hyperlink that exposed other personal information, but the Washington Post removed the link after being called out by critics. Lorenz’s doxxing of Libs of TikTok came shortly after Lorenz's emotional MSNBC appearance decrying online harassment of herself and other women.”

And Equity of Outcome is an emotion based, fantasy concept… fit only for weak minded guilt ridden clowns like yourself who think average white poeple today need to atone for??? What? No one today is responsible for shit.

Fuck off

Haha… What? Are you Taylor’s little bitch?

“Lorenz faced intense scrutiny for doxxing Libs of TikTok in the report, revealing her name, occupation, religion and where in the country she lived. The article even included a hyperlink that exposed other personal information, but the Washington Post removed the link after being called out by critics. Lorenz’s doxxing of Libs of TikTok came shortly after Lorenz's emotional MSNBC appearance decrying online harassment of herself and other women.”

And Equity of Outcome is an emotion based, fantasy concept… fit only for weak minded guilt ridden clowns like yourself who think average white poeple today need to atone for??? What? No one today is responsible for shit.

Fuck off

The irony in your stupidity is staggering. Lorenz reposted old Libs material where Raichik doxxed herself, which is exactly what Libs does to hundreds of people. Amazing how this behavior is acceptable to you when the target is gay or trans, but you don't consider them people, right?

And who's talking about outcome or saying you have to atone? I mean guys like YOU should atone for being racist pieces of excrement doing everything you can to prevent the black community from getting any help at all, but not "average white people".

The irony in your stupidity is staggering. Lorenz reposted old Libs material where Raichik doxxed herself, which is exactly what Libs does to hundreds of people. Amazing how this behavior is acceptable to you when the target is gay or trans, but you don't consider them people, right?

And who's talking about outcome or saying you have to atone? I mean guys like YOU should atone for being racist pieces of excrement doing everything you can to prevent the black community from getting any help at all, but not "average white people".
Anything to say about the organization's apology for mistreating this elderly woman over pronouns? Is it still dastardly right wing propaganda, you truth seeker, you?

All this gender shit is a perfect example of the authoritarism the left wants.

You either think gender is a binary, or you don't. It's literally just an opinion. They want to make opinions other than their own forbidden.

The whole issue is absurd.

No one is saying you can't call yourself a woman, they're just saying they aren't playing along. This is unacceptable to the left so, as usual, they want to use government violence to force compliance.

Which is their solution to everything.

I still don't know what "they/them" means and why "they/them" if it's only one person. I'm not a native speaker but I always thought that "they/them" was plural. Can someone explain?

That’s it, you’re outta here!! What is so hard to understand that they/them means….it obviously means…well, there are multiple people living inside one body each with their own pronouns and….I give up

Back