Social 90 Year old woman fired from her volunteering position of 60 years at MS nonprofit for not understanding pronouns.

Can't speak for that person but most American-style conservatism (read reactionary) is simply a modern way of maintaining the in and out groups in their mind.

It's no longer acceptable to hate the blacks or gays or disabled in the way it was. So the posts need moving so they still have people to hate and rally their team against.

"But it's different this time, this group of marginalised people really deserve it!"

I'm liberal and personally can't stand all these nonbinary narcissists. Stop trying to force other people to talk a certain way.

I'm liberal and personally can't stand all these nonbinary narcissists. Stop trying to force other people to talk a certain way.

Eh, speaking to people in a way they wish to be spoken to just falls into the category of basic decency. Doesn't really take any effort. Takes more effort to not do it.

Eh, speaking to people in a way they wish to be spoken to just falls into the category of basic decency. Doesn't really take any effort. Takes more effort to not do it.

It does take effort if it's some ze/zir bullshit. Even they/them is pretty retarded. It's not grammatically correct.

People are getting fired for this BS.

Well, fortunately the trans folk are safe from this monster.

It does take effort if it's some ze/zir bullshit. Even they/them is pretty retarded. It's not grammatically correct.

People are getting fired for this BS.

If someone asked me to call them something I'll do it. I've met about 3 trans people in my life and none made any requests that were strange.

Usually people getting fired for stuff like this seem to go out their way to be rude. But I've not encountered it in real life either.

Trannies and their issues seem far more common in the minds of conservatives than in real life which is just a bit strange.

It does take effort though and causes confusion about whether we are referring to the singular or plural. Must be very annoying for non-native speakers who've spent time and effort learning correct grammar only for these attention seeking narcissists to change the rules to make themselves feel special.

It does take effort though and causes confusion about whether we are referring to the singular or plural. Must be very annoying for non-native speakers who've spent time and effort learning correct grammar only for these attention seeking narcissists to change the rules to make themselves feel special.

Forgive my scepticism but I don't think you really get confused as to whether you're referring to someone collectively, nor do you really care about ESL speakers in this context. At a guess you just don't feel like you want to accommodate their request. Just say that if that's the case.

Well, fortunately the trans folk are safe from this monster.

The Mentally ill freaks aren't safe from themselves. With or without surgery they drop like flies, because you know, they're mentally ill and deeply unhappy creatures

If someone asked me to call them something I'll do it. I've met about 3 trans people in my life and none made any requests that were strange.

Usually people getting fired for stuff like this seem to go out their way to be rude. But I've not encountered it in real life either.

Trannies and their issues seem far more common in the minds of conservatives than in real life which is just a bit strange.

There was a Planet Fitness where some bearded man claiming to be trans was in the woman's bathroom. A woman freaked out and took a pic of him and reported him to management. The lady got her membership revoked.

There was a Planet Fitness where some bearded man claiming to be trans was in the woman's bathroom. A woman freaked out and took a pic of him and reported him to management. The lady got her membership revoked.

Your post didn't have anything to do with mine. Do you want to go back and read it again?

Your post didn't have anything to do with mine.
It certainly does. You're saying that you'll accommodate these people by calling them what they want to be called. Well, a lot of them to be called "Women". Does your courtesy stop when they actually want to be treated like women? Are you just playing along with their fantasy until shit gets real?

Glad to see the Lady got her position back. Fuck the trash that got her removed and the trash that supported that decision.

Anyone thinking pronouns are important is a dipshit and you should avoid them if possible.
So I should avoid you right, since the mere mention of them sends you into a screeching frenzy? They're not important and yet they cause you chuddites to freak the fuck out whenever you see them?

This is where liberalism eventually comes home to roost
Yeah yeah, true true. That's when liberalism comes home to roost. When pronouns are discussed. Not when millions of jobs are offshored. Not when our imperialist bloodthirsty foreign policy gets turned into domestic policy. No liberalism comes home to roost when people mention a part of the English language that has existed for centuries.

You know you're a clown person right?

Back