A small but effective tip

yekmurat

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Take a 15-20 second deep breathe before you start every set,then as usual breathe in and breathe out,you will lift weights way more easier and relaxed.%100 works I heard this from a ifbb pro world champion

Awesome tip. Great insight. Sounds smart. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakn' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

When you bench
Keep your feet on the bench
It helps to keep your back flat and maintain better posture :cool:

Awesome tip. Great insight. Sounds smart. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakn' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.
What a clown post

Take a 15-20 second deep breathe before you start every set,then as usual breathe in and breathe out,you will lift weights way more easier and relaxed.%100 works I heard this from a ifbb pro world champion
I usually try to be as opposite of relaxed as possible when lifting.

TS has a point. Many lifters neglect to breath during sets.

was expecting a penis pic for sure, came in to question effectiveness.

IFBB Pro World Champion? Can you not name him/her/they/it for some reason? Sworn to secrecy under penalty of death if you reveal this vital and heretofore staunchly protected information?

Haha tough crowd. Recovery in between rounds is super important for fighting. I imagine it’s still important for lifting. Everyone here is 6’4 and a super advanced lifter so this novice advice will go unappreciated

On HITT days or multiple sets of hanging leg raises, vaseline your thighs and guys to keep everything from dry rubbing together.

On HITT days or multiple sets of hanging leg raises, vaseline your thighs and guys to keep everything from dry rubbing together.
tenor.gif

Secure your racks to the floor. Or weigh them down . Put some lever arms on and flipped the rack over 5 minutes later. Was exciting and quiet.

Back