A Thread About Bellator Salaries, Link Included

Guys like Cisneros are just local guys fighting on the card because the show is in their area and they're somewhat known there. They're not Bellator fighters as such, they get paid slightly more than they would on the local circuit because they put a few more bums on seats.
Somewhat. He has 8 fights in KOTC, a respectable regional promotion, and 9 for Bellator. Youd think after having 8 Bellator fights your contract would be bit better than 4k/4k. He was also on a 4-1 run going into this recent fight.

so why is combat sports pay only a ufc problem and not within all the companies to do better.

The UFC makes far more revenue than other companies and other companies can't afford to pay more than they do which is why they have to use some cheaper fighters further down the card.

Somewhat. He has 8 fights in KOTC, a respectable regional promotion, and 9 for Bellator. Youd think after having 8 Bellator fights your contract would be bit better than 4k/4k. He was also on a 4-1 run going into this recent fight.

He's a dude that pretty much only fights similar dudes to him when they're putting on a card near him though, he's not really what I'd call a proper member of the roster.

The UFC makes far more revenue than other companies and other companies can't afford to pay more than they do which is why they have to use some cheaper fighters further down the card.

so viacom is so poor they cant pay a fighter from 4k to 10k please.

so how isnt scott coker called out for not only paying that an also forcing fighters to sell a number of tickets.

so viacom is so poor they cant pay a fighter from 4k to 10k please.

so how isnt scott coker called out for not only paying that an also forcing fighters to sell a number of tickets.

If you don't get my point at this stage I don't think you're going to. I'm not sure how many different ways I can try and explain it to you.

Enjoy your evening.

If you don't get my point at this stage I don't think you're going to. I'm not sure how many different ways I can try and explain it to you.

Enjoy your evening.
You should have done this a couple of days ago, like everyone else did. Im sure he understands he is just being intentionally dense. Either that or dumb.

Back