• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AEW Worlds End 2023 PPV Live Thread

Who Walks out of Worlds End as AEW World Champion?

• MJF

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Samoa Joe

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
To be fair that was a good reveal

Adam Cole is the Devil with everyone people said it was for months lol

yaaay-saturday-night-live.gif

The way they actually did the reveal was pretty good.

Oh jeez this is bad, all this time and they don’t even do a proper unmask reveal? They also miss the other guys unmasking. Not even TNA or WCW pulled this kind of shit.

Opener, Toni Storm v Riho, and the last 3 matches were great. Shame there were a good few lows too

Yeah that was some horseshit. It was obvious who it was for months. People held out hope they'd swerve us, they didn't swerve us.

I remember that one time they had the goons attack someone in the back and then Wardlow came out for his match afterwards wearing the same boots with his hair fucked up looking like he just pulled a mask off and everyone called that out instantly lol

Oh jeez this is bad, all this time and they don’t even do a proper unmask reveal? They also miss the other guys unmasking. Not even TNA or WCW pulled this kind of shit.
not sure I get you. Did he need to be unmasked like a scooby doo villain or something?

Welp here's the link for the media scrum. I feel like TK is gonna squash the NDA shit instantly.

Adam Cole you fat piece of shit!

Welp here's the link for the media scrum. I feel like TK is gonna squash the NDA shit instantly.

I'll be tuning in for this for any deep lore and will attempt to extrapolate any useful information from body language and tone of voice even though I didn't watch all of the PPV because Im a fucking mark/schizo.

Last edited:
Back