AEW Worlds End 2023 PPV Live Thread

Who Walks out of Worlds End as AEW World Champion?

• MJF

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Samoa Joe

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
Really shocked Joe won. But I like it. Not sure who he feuds with, but face MJF as champ is not as good as heel MJF, so them not tying the title up seems like a good move on their part. Good match too.

Eddie winning was the right move, I loved the ending.

Edge/Christian was great as well, but the stupid switch back didn't work for me.

Really the only thing I did not like at all was Jericho and the pointless 8 man (instead of just having a tag title match), again. Face Jericho is terrible, and I want it to stop.

Really shocked Joe won. But I like it. Not sure who he feuds with, but face MJF as champ is not as good as heel MJF, so them not tying the title up seems like a good move on their part. Good match too.

Eddie winning was the right move, I loved the ending.

Edge/Christian was great as well, but the stupid switch back didn't work for me.

Really the only thing I did not like at all was Jericho and the pointless 8 man (instead of just having a tag title match), again. Face Jericho is terrible, and I want it to stop.
They probably should have had Jericho take a beating to get written off for a bit while all this stuff is going on.

Also still boggles my mind how Takeshita was out there looking like a Yakuza boss getting good reactions and beating everyone, is now stuck in random tag matches.

Starting off the scrum with the NEW World Champion

Wanna see Swerve in the main title picture asap and all, but would like for Joe to get a decently long haul as an ass stomping champ.

Glad that cry baby shit is outta here for a little bit, hopefully skank ass Jericho is too.

Also, Jericho should have ate the pin.

"That's the funny thing, every one is starting fights around here, but not with me, come fight me" - THE CHAMP

THATS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THE WORLD!

It only took... however many years for AEW to focus on being "sports based"?

Thought that's what they were supposed to do from the get go? More silly shit looms.

Tony Khan doesn't really know how to act with Storm holding his hand and all that.

Back