AEW XXVIII: Blue Justice

Who walks out of Dynamite as IWGP United States Champion

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao not an insult you just seemed like a UK guy. I don't know where any is from really.

P.S. if you can get over OC gimmick he's not bad in the ring. Underdog Babyface is perfect for him
Hate the OC gimmick, but can't deny he's talented.

I've tried watching AEW, but I'm just not their target audience.

Hate the OC gimmick, but can't deny he's talented.

I've tried watching AEW, but I'm just not their target audience.
That's understandable. My chick loves WWE but doesn't bother to watch AEW. So I kinda get the people that don't care for it

That's understandable. My chick loves WWE but doesn't bother to watch AEW. So I kinda get the people that don't care for it
Only thing I routinely watch is NXT, and the ppv's. Haven't made it through a full Raw or Smackdown in months. Both shows have people I like, but I can't make it through the rest of the bs or they are involved in the bs I can't make it through.

Only thing I routinely watch is NXT, and the ppv's. Haven't made it through a full Raw or Smackdown in months. Both shows have people I like, but I can't make it through the rest of the bs or they are involved in the bs I can't make it through.
bro I loved WWE as a child but pushing Cena like Hogan killed it for me. I can't watch their bullshit.

I freaking hate Roman Reigns but I can't deny he's awesome as a heel. Especially one that taps but won't admit it type

OC got legit hurt in his match w/ PAC tonight, resulting in an audible finish.
triple threat w/ omega at Double or Nothing.

Considering it was supposed to go 20 minutes to a time limit draw, I feel this was a better finish. Its unfortunate OC got concussed on the kick before the Liger bomb, which probably didnt help matters, although it looked awesome at the time.

Considering it was supposed to go 20 minutes to a time limit draw, I feel this was a better finish. Its unfortunate OC got concussed on the kick before the Liger bomb, which probably didnt help matters, although it looked awesome at the time.
Better finish but damn OC takes bumps like a mofo

Ricky Starks better suck some pussy to gey back to normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back