Law Airport executive shot in firefight with federal agents at his home in Arkansas

If its true then fuck him, im glad he got shot in the head.
Sheesh dude. It sounds like he was more involved in selling without a license than anything.

He was stupid for sure, but he's far from the worst offender when it comes to illegal arms dealing.

Do you apply this same thinking to all straw purchasers?

Selling guns illegally is certainly grounds for a search warrant.

How it actually went down is still unknown. It sounds like he's quite a gun enthusiast.
They could've just grabbed him at the next gun show . . . why he thought buying dozens of the same type of gun and then setting up a table at gun shows without an FFL was a good idea is beyond me. A private sale here or there is one thing, but doing what he did is stupid.

Matthew Malinowski questioned why agents came to his brother’s home so early instead of approaching him at work. He contends the agents “broke down his door” leaving his brother no choice but to “defend himself.”

“There’s something fishy here. The ATF went after him in the worst possible way,” he said. “There’s no reason why they couldn’t have arrested him at work at the airport.”

Malinowski also said it seemed odd that his brother could be entangled with the law, noting that he was well connected in Arkansas, had an annual salary of more than $250,000, lived in a nice suburb and had collections of guns and coins.

“When someone makes that much money, there’s no incentive to do anything wrong,” the brother said. “He has so much to lose.”

So they Breonna Taylor'd him and the brother is asking why they did that to a rich guy.

So they Breonna Taylor'd him and the brother is asking why they did that to a rich guy.
They'd apparently had been watching him for quite some time. His brother is questioning their decision to treat this guy like a super villain.

Imagine the mods on a karate forum are part of a global conspiracy to keep the Clinton's out of jail.

You're not very smart, if you can't figure how and why a highly frequented forum, that shows up on tons of search function prompts, could/might be controlled to benefit certain power groups.

I know for a fact that they squash certain topics (Epstein Israel connection) because of advertising pressures, one way in which censorship takes place. I was straight up told this by a mod.

So, yea, you might want to start using that imagination you've got, instead of remaining a naive dimwitted drone.

Do you apply this same thinking to all straw purchasers?

If you sell a gun directly to a criminal, then yeah, fuck him.

Its ridiculous that selling drugs which mostly fuck up the consumer is somehow a very serious crime, but selling guns to criminals who use it to terrorize and hurt others is somehow not a serious crime.

Also has there been any more light on whether it was a no-knock warrant?

They'd apparently had been watching him for quite some time. His brother is questioning their decision to treat this guy like a super villain.

Meanwhile police do middle of the night raids with plainsclothes officers on people suspected to deal drugs.

In the end most people believe the law shouldn't apply to them.

They don't give a shit, they broke into Breonna Taylor's house after midnight. Maybe now that it happened to a rich guy we can revisit no knock warrants.

You're not very smart, if you can't figure how and why a highly frequented forum, that shows up on tons of search function prompts, could/might be controlled to benefit certain power groups.

I know for a fact that they squash certain topics (Epstein Israel connection) because of advertising pressures, one way in which censorship takes place. I was straight up told this by a mod.

So, yea, you might want to start using that imagination you've got, instead of remaining a naive dimwitted drone.

IMG_5950.png

They don't give a shit, they broke into Breonna Taylor's house after midnight. Maybe now that it happened to a rich guy we can revisit no knock warrants.

Its funny how the people that mock leftards over the "defund the police" came barging in the thread with a "defund the police" autistic screech because it happened to a guy they feel related to.

If you sell a gun directly to a criminal, then yeah, fuck him.

Its ridiculous that selling drugs which mostly fuck up the consumer is somehow a very serious crime, but selling guns to criminals who use it to terrorize and hurt others is somehow not a serious crime.

Well of course . . . . knowingly participating in a straw purchase for a prohibited possessor or knowingly selling to a criminal is a serious crime. I don't think anyone has said it wasn't.

Also has there been any more light on whether it was a no-knock warrant?

I haven't looked for more info.

Meanwhile police do middle of the night raids with plainsclothes officers on people suspected to deal drugs.

In the end most people believe the law shouldn't apply to them.

I don't know of many who seriously supports no-knock warrants . . . especially those in the middle of the night.

I think I have above average intelligence. If my not gravitating towards far fetched conspiracy theories makes me a niave dimwitted drone. I guess I need to take the L here.
What mod said this you? Do you have the DM to backup the claim? Why should I believe you here?
Censorship is real for sure and powerful people try to shape our opinions with propaganda in the media. I personally don't think Sherdog is on the front lines of the battle.

Its funny how the people that mock leftards over the "defund the police" came barging in the thread with a "defund the police" autistic screech because it happened to a guy they feel related to.

I think you'll find that anyone of us calling for getting rid of the ATF has been consistent in that because of the liberty they seem to take with changing their various definitions of what's a firearm, an actual machine gun and what it means to be considered "in the business" of selling firearms.

Last edited:
I think you'll find that anyone of us calling for getting rid of the ATF has been consistent in that because of the liberty they seem to take with changing their various definitions of what's a fire, an actual machine gun and what it means to be considered "in the business" of selling firearms.

That's a valid point, but this doesn't changes the notion that as long as something is law it must be enforced and sometimes when it is enforced and the suspects aren't cooperative, shit will get out of hand.

Im not calling you on though, im not supportive of no-knock warrants either, it just seems to me that a lot of usual suspects that take the side of the police all the time when the victims are unsavory characters somehow believe that cops should not respond with force when the victim is an unsavory character they can identify with.

If it was up to me drugs would be legal, but since drugs are illegal it doesn't means we should ignore drug dealers because they are associated with a lot of other crimes.

Similarly i despise people who abuse a right (like a right to own a gun) to make profit by selling it to people who are not allowed to own one.

That's a valid point, but this doesn't changes the notion that as long as something is law it must be enforced and sometimes when it is enforced and the suspects aren't cooperative, shit will get out of hand.

Im not calling you on though, im not supportive of no-knock warrants either, it just seems to me that a lot of usual suspects that take the side of the police all the time when the victims are unsavory characters somehow believe that cops should not respond with force when the victim is an unsavory character they can identify with.

If it was up to me drugs would be legal, but since drugs are illegal it doesn't means we should ignore drug dealers because they are associated with a lot of other crimes.

Similarly i despise people who abuse a right (like a right to own a gun) to make profit by selling it to people who are not allowed to own one.

The issue is though, that the ATF tries to impose their definitions like a law. One year something is "approved" and then the ATF director or POTUS changes and suddenly a new agenda is in play so something that was previously blessed by the ATF as okay is now forbidden based on emotions/feelings of new players.

Back