Law Airport executive shot in firefight with federal agents at his home in Arkansas

The issue is though, that the ATF tries to impose their definitions like a law. One year something is "approved" and then the ATF director or POTUS changes and suddenly a new agenda is in play so something that was previously blessed by the ATF as okay is now forbidden based on emotions/feelings of new players.

But isn't there like a grandfathering clause for all those changes?

IMG_5950.png

Not surprised you're pushing pharmaceuticals. Shills gonna shill.

I think I have above average intelligence. If my not gravitating towards far fetched conspiracy theories makes me a niave dimwitted drone. I guess I need to take the L here.
What mod said this you? Do you have the DM to backup the claim? Why should I believe you here?
Censorship is real for sure and powerful people try to shape our opinions with propaganda in the media. I personally don't think Sherdog is on the front lines of the battle.

I absolutely do have the DM to backup my claim, but I'm fairly certain that sharing DMs is a bannable offense. You don't have to believe me, but it's the truth. Ask the mods yourself.

I wouldn't consider Sherdog the "front lines" either, that would be platforms like Facebook, Twitter, etc...But it's certainly significant.

Go ahead and test it out for yourself and you'll find out rather quickly (research the Epstein Israeli connection and once you've connected some dots, create a thread. See what happens. It'll end up in the Great Beyond in the blink of an eye).

But isn't there like a grandfathering clause for all those changes?

I think that depends. In the recent changes I don't think that came into play.

They could've just grabbed him at the next gun show . . . why he thought buying dozens of the same type of gun and then setting up a table at gun shows without an FFL was a good idea is beyond me. A private sale here or there is one thing, but doing what he did is stupid.

My guy, the dude was an idiot. The fact that the guns he sold were showing up at crimes seals the deal on the matter. You take care of this shit immediately. It sounds like he wasn't completely stable either.

According to the warrant, Malinowski purchased more than 150 guns between May 2021 and Feb. 27, 2024, which he then resold.

The ATF claims in the affidavit that around six of the guns Malinowski sold were found after being connected to a crime. Undercover federal agents purchased another three from Malinowski at central Arkansas gun shows, the affidavit stated.

According to the affidavit, Malinowski would purchase guns through legal means, checking off a box on the purchase form that he was buying the gun for himself. He would then resell the just-purchased guns in as little as 24 hours through gun shows where he maintained a table or through private sales.

In one case, he was reported to have told an undercover buyer that all purchases were cash only. All the guns purchased by Malinowski were pistols, including 24 Model 45s by Glock and AR-style pistols, the affidavit stated.

Before the Tuesday search warrant, the affidavit stated that ATF agents had planted a tracking device on Malinowski’s SUV. At times, he would drive erratically while agents were trailing him, the affidavit said.

The search was to be conducted between 6 a.m. and 10 p.m. on March 20, and the officer was expected to give Malinowski an inventory of everything seized, according to the search warrant.

Malinowski was shot and killed during an exchange of gunfire with ATF agents Tuesday morning as they attempted to serve the search warrant.

ATF officials said the agents were serving a search warrant at Malinowski’s west Little Rock home around 6 a.m. when the fatal shootout took place. Federal officials said that Malinowski shot first from inside the home, at which point agents returned fire, hitting Malinowski multiple times.

I think I have above average intelligence. If my not gravitating towards far fetched conspiracy theories makes me a niave dimwitted drone. I guess I need to take the L here.
What mod said this you? Do you have the DM to backup the claim? Why should I believe you here?
Censorship is real for sure and powerful people try to shape our opinions with propaganda in the media. I personally don't think Sherdog is on the front lines of the battle.
Don't mind him, he's the resident war room nutter....

You take care of this shit immediately.

It seems that the ATF is fairly selective on when they do this though. And with who.

Regardless, this was a ridiculously stupid thing for the guy to expect to get away with.

I'm shooting if people try waking me up at 6am as well.

It's definitely something folks seem to be ignoring as a likely reaction. My wife and I were woke up at like 1 AM one morning by a county sheriff banging on our door. I had no idea what was going on, but I never thought about grabbing a gun. Come to find out my FIL had just died and my wife's family was trying to reach us, but our phones were on do not disturb.

Getting woke up like that is something you don't forget.

It seems that the ATF is fairly selective on when they do this though. And with who.

Regardless, this was a ridiculously stupid thing for the guy to expect to get away with.

Doesn't matter. They were doing their job and no one should be complaining about serving a search warrant at any time during the day. If it comes out that they somehow fucked up the process of serving the warrant, which I'm finding harder to believe as more comes out, then I might give this a second thought.

It's odd that you're now at the point of complaining about the "selectivity" of the ATF but it's clear you have some sort of investment in this particular person. At the end of the day, he put himself in this situation and we can all agree that he's an idiot.

Doesn't matter. They were doing their job and no one should be complaining about serving a search warrant at any time during the day. If it comes out that they somehow fucked up the process of serving the warrant, which I'm finding harder to believe as more comes out, then I might give this a second thought.

It's odd that you're now at the point of complaining about the "selectivity" of the ATF but it's clear you have some sort of investment in this particular person. At the end of the day, he put himself in this situation and we can all agree that he's an idiot.

Wut? I have no investment in this guy at all. What have I said that makes you take that leap in the discussion? What I do have concerns about are the various issues I mentioned the ATF seems to get away with.

Is it so far fetched to think serving a warrant on someone you know has purchased a bunch of firearms (and has been selling them to questionable people) in their home where they're likely to have easy access to many of those firearms isn't the best approach? That's what this boils down to. They had been following him for days and could've pulled him over at any time. If the goal is to put an immediate stop to this guy's ability to buy/sell firearms why wait?

I didn't say they guy didn't deserve the warrant.

Wut? I have no investment in this guy at all. What have I said that makes you take that leap in the discussion? What I do have concerns about are the various issues I mentioned the ATF seems to get away with.

Is it so far fetched to think serving a warrant on someone you know has purchased a bunch of firearms (and has been selling them to questionable people) in their home where they're likely to have easy access to many of those firearms isn't the best approach? That's what this boils down to. They had been following him for days and could've pulled him over at any time. If the goal is to put an immediate stop to this guy's ability to buy/sell firearms why wait?

I didn't say they guy didn't deserve the warrant.

It's the fact that you're complaining about the ATF, arguing about the selectivity of the ATF, and also arguing against serving a standard search warrant at someone's home, which is where most people want to be when they're served a search warrant. The blame lies entirely on the individual here.

If the guy was behaving erratically whenever they followed him in public then why would they choose to serve him a warrant with other people around? The more I hear about it the more it makes sense to serve him at his house and keep his idiocy confined to his property.

It's the fact that you're complaining about the ATF, arguing about the selectivity of the ATF, and also arguing against serving a standard search warrant at someone's home, which is where most people want to be when they're served a search warrant. The blame lies entirely on the individual here.

So what, I'm supposed to jump on board the ATF bandwagon with you and praise them for their actions?

If the guy was behaving erratically whenever they followed him in public then why would they choose to serve him a warrant with other people around? The more I hear about it the more it makes sense to serve him at his house and keep his idiocy confined to his property.

Do you not think that he possibly noticed or thought he was being followed as a reason to drive erratically? Outside of that what have you heard to cause you to believe this guy was the equivalent of some mob boss that warranted such a show of force?

So what, I'm supposed to jump on board the ATF bandwagon with you and praise them for their actions?

The bandwagon of serving a search warrant to a criminal? That's quite the bandwagon. Nothing has indicated they did anything other than their job.

Do you not think that he possibly noticed or thought he was being followed as a reason to drive erratically? Outside of that what have you heard to cause you to believe this guy was the equivalent of some mob boss that warranted such a show of force?

And how do they serve a warrant without him noticing them? If he's being erratic when noticing them in public then what's the logical conclusion here?

<36>

What was the show of force? Responding when he was shooting at agents? Imagine if he had opened fire in public...yikes.

Yes, exactly... But she was associated with a drug dealer who had murdered man in a car she rented, but the other man with her (boyfriend) was innocent and caught in the crossfire. Fortunately he was exonerated.

"The attempted murder charges against him for shooting the officer were dismissed in 2021, and he received a $2 million dollar settlement from the city last year.

What does her past associations have to do with anything? If anything it makes the police look worse. They didn't even take the time to verify that the person they were looking for still lived at the residence.

Breonna's situation was much more egregious. A verified no knock, plainclothes, and the perp didn't even live at the residence at the time.

Good thing they didn’t try and get this guy in public where he could have opened fire injuring or killing innocent pedestrians.

The bandwagon of serving a search warrant to a criminal? That's quite the bandwagon. Nothing has indicated they did anything other than their job.

The bandwagon of fully supporting a Federal agency not exactly known for being fair or not taking extreme actions when not necessary.

And how do they serve a warrant without him noticing them? If he's being erratic when noticing them in public then what's the logical conclusion here?

I guess folks really do read whatever they feel like in comments here . . . . not sure how you've arrived at this response based on what I've said. I didn't say anything about serving a warrant without him noticing them. I said serve the warrant at some point other than before daylight on the guy's home where he has easy access to a bunch of firearms.

I said it read like he was erratic when he noticed someone was following him . . . not that he was erratic specifically in response to seeing the ATF.

What was the show of force? Responding when he was shooting at agents? Imagine if he had opened fire in public...yikes.

Do you understand what is meant by show of force? It can me arriving in an overwhelming manner with a large number of officers. It doesn't always imply a forceful response.

Imagine if the ATF would simply provide the type of warrant being served so we could all know for sure what lead up to the shooting.

Back