AJ vs Ruiz official prediction

IGotAHugePeckah

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
wLv6vdZ.jpg

Here's me slip from last time. This time though I'm taking AJ by KO

This fight is in one week. Why is there zero discussion going on about it? Like no hype or marketing at all.

Ruiz does it again.

Your fist looks like it belongs to a nonce. You know what you need to do 'Nonce-Chinner'

Dc73js.gif

This fight is in one week. Why is there zero discussion going on about it? Like no hype or marketing at all.
DAZN is terrible at marketing its fights. The fact that it’s in Saudi Arabia probably doesn’t help either.

Ruiz by KO. Late.

Last edited:
DAZN is terrible at marketing it’s fights. The fact that it’s in Saudi Arabia probably doesn’t help either.

Ruiz by KO. Late.

yeah DAZN sucks haha but they are getting better and better

just a matter of time

Mexico has one of the worst rape and sexual assault problems in the world with over 40 percent of women being victims of sexual assault.

Therefore I hope AJ chins Ruiz because he's probably a nonce.
This is extraterrestrial level stupid.

Solid troll though if that was it's purpose

Ruiz by KO within 10 rounds.

I can't tell if you're really fat or your hand is swollen, either way please see a doc bro.

Also give me betting tips, I'm crap at gambling.

The fuck is this. Ruiz is good and dangerous but if Joshua comes determined he knocks Ruiz the fuck out.
But I want Ruiz to win again simply because he will man the fuck up and fight everyone

Think Ruiz does it again. He just seemed so much faster.

I can't tell if you're really fat or your hand is swollen, either way please see a doc bro.

Also give me betting tips, I'm crap at gambling.
His hand will gas out in 1 round

AJ with Usyk tactics wins this fight

Back