Media All 3 judges gave Jiri round 1

Who did you score round 1 for?

• Total voters
Alex had the leg kicks, but Jiri landed more to the head - and with noticeable effect (Alex's kicks had a clear effect too). Jiri's wrestling swung it in his favour, but only barely. It doesn't matter in the end as Alex took care of business in round 2.

So ass that he stalled long enough to get back up and ended up finishing Jiri after hurting him in an exchange when he went for a TD after being hurt.

Seriously this idea that Alex has bad defensive grappling has to die now. Everyone who takes him down can't seem to do anything to him in terms of strikes and they get very tired from grappling with him and their grappling quickly becomes less effective against him.

Seriously this idea that Alex has bad defensive grappling has to die now. Everyone who takes him down can't seem to do anything to him in terms of strikes and they get very tired from grappling with him and their grappling quickly becomes less effective against him.

People rarely pay attention to what they're seeing here and if so, they don't retain it.

I had Alex, his leg kicks did way more damage, plus Jiri didn’t do much on the ground and one of criteria’s is you have to do enough on the ground like striking or hunting submissions

Judging and stupid people are ruining this sport:

Judges who gave Jiri the round

and the stupid people who agree with it

Damage based scoring appears to be a thing of the past. Jiri didn't even fucking do anything to him on the ground.

I thought the leg kick damage and knockdown from them was more significant than Jiri's takedown and control

I scored it for Jiri, but it was a close round and could have gone either way.
This, i had it for Pereira because of being more effective with whatever it was happening, sure he spend some time on his back but Jiri didnt do much while at it and Pereira got back up, he didnt end the round there to seal it for Jiri, both scores are understandable imo.

Damage vs Control basically. Gotta go with damage.

This.

Alex completely controlled the ring generalship, and was devastating Procházka's lead leg.

Jiri didn't really do anything, besides panic wrestle as Alex started getting to them, only to get stifled on the ground, with Alex getting up.

I thought Alex won the round, but I voted Jiri. As soon as the round was over I looked at My Son and said "Alex on low kicks, but I'm writing down Jiri, just like the judges will"

True. But he didnt face even average grappler, only strikers.

True. But he didnt face even average grappler, only strikers.

The thing is there aren't really many good grapplers at LHW anyway. Ankalaev is one of the only ones and technically he's more of a striker too. Only good grappler with good wrestling that's known for their grappling I can think of at LHW is like Ion Cutelaba.

Alex had good leg kicks but no head strikes in that round. All the head damage was Jiris favor plus the takedown and control. Close round but definitely Jiri's.

This thing where judges still don't understand how scoring works with TD's is ridiculous. This shit was changed back in 2017 FFS!!!! YOU SCORE ZERO FOR CONTROL.

How teh fook doez a TD with that one decent elbow from Jiri on teh ground equate to Alex almost crippling Jiri with leg kicks? (rhetorical)

Back