Social almost 1/3 of gen z americans identify as lgb

Must be from all the books in schools the right has boners from.

Religious folks in no way shape or form have a monopoly on traditions.

I never said they do, but they have a monopoly on religious traditions, obviously. Why would non-religious people keep alive religious traditions? When has that ever happened? It wouldn't make any sense.

It's just a fact that when a society becomes less religious, it atomizes. When it atomizes, it no longer keeps alive traditions, be they secular or religious, because people are individualistic and focus on themselves. Any traditions that existed fade away relatively quickly. Name some ethnic communities that are liberal. You won't find any, because ethnic communities are by their very nature conservative.

Gay people have families so the church doesn't own that either

This is you pretending the church is the only bastion of culture and family and thats ridiculous.

Gay people rarely reproduce and the ones who do care about family will be more conservative. I never mentioned the church, either. Please don't put words into my mouth.

"blah blah soulless" yeah if anything in life lacks meaning it's this line of debating. The gay community has made so many revered contributions to arts and culture wonder how someone goes about that without a soul.

Sigh... you're far too immature to debate this. When did I say gay people don't have souls? And when did I say individual gay people have never contributed to art? Elton John's music belongs to all people, not just gay people. The topic is about why so many Zoomers are identifying with the LGBT tribe and I'm saying it's because they're desperate to belong to a community, albeit a very cheap imitation of one. Ethnic & religious communities are fading away, and this is why there's a lack of meaning in people's lives today. Hence so many Zoomers identifying as LGBT.

You're agreeing with me that gay culture is getting normalized

I am? Where? And WTF is "gay culture", anyway?

Then you're just shaking your cane and bitching at "youngin's got no culture" like grumpy grannies have been about younger generations since forever.

Nope, you're just too much of a mental midget to understand what I'm saying and respond like a mature adult.

lol and what’s the birth rate there? Oh right 0.96. Great example…

The issue of low birthrates is obviously far more complex than is made out. It's bizarre he'd bring up China.

The thing is, the stupid teenager trends of the 1990s and 2000s you eventually could come back from, as you grew up into an adult.

When you start screwing around with people's sexuality and even gender, you don't just get over that "phase" and move on. You've done things that leaves a lasting impact on your psyche, permanently, and even worse, mutilated your body in such a way that cannot be reversed.

I feel bad for these people. For guys of our generation, you just got a haircut and got a job and you were pretty much finished growing up. A few years after you'd just laugh at what a dumbass you used to be. Today's generation, I don't think they'll ever get the chance. There's too much baggage. They'll spend their whole lifetime trying to figure out what the heck they were supposed to be.

It sucks that the stupid, impulsive decisions you made as a gullible, naive kid will determine the course of the rest of your life.

Last edited:
So what? Why are you so focused on what others do? Are they in your bedroom?

I wonder how much of my tax money goes to paying for bombs on gaza that actually kill people. BOOHOO LGB. Typical Christian moral panic BS.

So what? Why are you so focused on what others do? Are they in your bedroom?

I wonder how much of my tax money goes to paying for bombs on gaza that actually kill people. BOOHOO LGB. Typical Christian moral panic BS.

Sorry to break it to you, but the people in Gaza are more anti-LGBT than those "typical Christians". But who cares about a little self-awareness, eh?

I've been told by some very intelligent left wingers that it is impossible to turn someone gay.
4QNTuGnQH-3ZPkr-oNDAsUjmsdPKYI6-ekQLJ5LHRiY.jpg

Since I've turned 40, I look at all the guys with swooped hair etc and I believe this....

China is very much anti lgbt and it’s potentially going to lose a billion people in 75 years.

china also had 1 child policy for past 30 years...

also you really think them beings pro lgb would help the situation?

you're implying the world needs 8 billion people or more to be inhabitable. *looks at history* that's really dumb.

so planet is "overpopulated" and promotion of lgb is just a human population control?

I think people are reading too much into this survey.

People want to feel that they support marginalized groups.

Some people sympathize, while some empathize.
One way to empathize with a marginalized group is to state you are a member of said group.

When reading the first page of this thread, I'm reminded of a similar thread a few years ago about the increase of white kids claiming they are Native American on college applications,.whether they are native or not.

Didn’t Kinsey find that 1/3 of males had a homosexual experience? So now people just aren’t ashamed about it . So a big nothing burger
I thought it was universally accepted that Kinsey administered his survey/study so he could justify his own lifestyle.

Gay behavior is found in like 1,500+ species. Especially common in higher intelligence social ones. So would be a rarity in nature if we didn't have exhibit gay behavior.

dont be an idiot

if scientists found out that 1/3 of chimps were gay or thought they were of opposite sex they would conclude something wrong with them and would try to figure out what's going on. they would probably blame humans for messing up their natural habitats.

To some extent, but I think it's more of a case of us living in an era devoid of meaning & identity, and belonging to the LGBT tribe gives this generation a desperately needed sense of belonging, albeit a very, very cheap, ultimately worthless one. Humans evolved in close-knit tribes and up until very recently (20th century), that was the norm. The world is very fast moving/changing now, and the extreme atomisation of the modern world causes a lot of disorientation. Hence the weirdness of Gen Z.

narcissism is at all time high in this day and age of social media.

the easiest way to get attention is to put color in your hair and declare yourself part of lgb.

this way you can pretend to be a victim, but also get unless praise for being "brave" and "special"

china also had 1 child policy for past 30 years...

also you really think them beings pro lgb would help the situation?
Incredibly dense Jesus Christ dude, go read that stuff over again

Not you’re just making absurd connections. Humans will still go on. Just because more people are being more open with their sexuality won’t change that. And people deserve an inhabitable planet.

no, you're just in denial...

outside of western world, where birth rate is low, nobody believes in lgb stuff and don't have 1/3 of their population identifying as lgb.

again your 2 positions contradict each other if you actually took 2 seconds to think

Back