Economy Amazon's latest full size grocery store does away with cashiers

Honestly I'm surprised there isn't just an online VR store that ships to your door from a warehouse. You could make a lot of money from floating sponsored ads for products, paying for vr shelf space, etc

This is also a great idea. It's super convenient, fun in a way and most importantly would cut back drastically on having to interact with undesirables. There is nothing worse than trying to pay at the grocery store and some idiot has their kid whining, old people trying to use coupons and the worst of all, thuggish people getting in the way of everything and creating noise and arguments while also stealing. Can't steal virtual goods, at least yet, but people who act like thugs wouldn't be able to figure out how to steal online anyway.

Very close to identity based purchasing. Hopefully due to the racist implications there will be push back.

Just keep them out of the ghetto and you really wont have to worry. The amount of people in a middle class neighborhood willing to risk getting in trouble over 3 free apples is far and few between.
i see you've never worked retail.
I worked at Dicks for a spell when i first transitioned out of the .mil and the number one source of theft was middle class white women stealing shoes and clothes. Sure we'd have the teenagers rolling through trying to snatch a few sports related items, but when the cost was broken down, monthly, the costliest losses were always womens athletic apparel, followed by womens shoes, followed womens outerwear.
watching some soccer mom roll out of a dressing room with 5 pairs of yoga pants under mom jeans is pretty interesting.

Maybe they should in Texas do more walking they could make a case vs M4A.

41d4c00ee84ac790b9e61e1f71459efc.jpg

Couldn't agree more.

Back