America's Worst Chain Restaurants, Ranked

In my 20s, I dated an au pair from Brazil for a while. She had only been in the US for a couple of months, and for our first date I took her to a nicer non-chain Italian restaurant. I had taken other dates there and it always went over well. She was polite but I could tell she was unimpressed.

2nd date I asked her where she’d like to go and she immediately said Olive Garden. Cheap date no objections from me so I took her to OG. The whole time she’s happy like a kid at Disneyland, and just raving about how amazing it is the whole time. Got home and she F’d my brains out like I had just flown her to Rome or something.

I still get a little hard everytime I drive by an Olive Garden.

God damn, this is one of the greatest Sherdog stories ever. And I don't mean that in a small way..

I was seated next to this very large (in size and numbers) family at a Golden Corral. Among them was this obese boy, that was shoveling food into his face. He was coughing here and there, most likely, from food getting caught in his throat.

Welp, I see this kid gagging. A few of people at the table panic. A woman (I assume it's his mother) gets up and waddles to the kid, gives him a few smacks on the back, and a chunk of meat (think it was the prime rib) plops on his plate. The woman, exclaims, "I told you!" The kids is sobbing for a bit, picked up the masticated piece of meat, and continues to eat it while boo-hooing.
Blood, sweat, and more ribs!

A young pro fighter who used to train out of our gym used to swear by Olive Garden. He had a "Neverending Pasta Bowl" pass that they apparently don't offer anymore. He'd make weight for his fights at 170 then head to Olive Garden and spend like 4 hours downing plates of pasta lmao. Then he'd stuff as much pasta as he could into a tupperware, hide that in his jacket and take it back to his hotel room to eat later. He said he was 190 in the cage.
He knew how to hack the system 😂

In my 20s, I dated an au pair from Brazil for a while. She had only been in the US for a couple of months, and for our first date I took her to a nicer non-chain Italian restaurant. I had taken other dates there and it always went over well. She was polite but I could tell she was unimpressed.

2nd date I asked her where she’d like to go and she immediately said Olive Garden. Cheap date no objections from me so I took her to OG. The whole time she’s happy like a kid at Disneyland, and just raving about how amazing it is the whole time. Got home and she F’d my brains out like I had just flown her to Rome or something.

I still get a little hard everytime I drive by an Olive Garden.
Suddenly this video makes a huge amount more sense.

He knew how to hack the system 😂

I always feel like that dude single-handedly made Olive Garden do away with the Neverending Pasta Pass lol. He was an unassuming dude and you wouldn't think he was a fighter if you saw him on the street. The Olive Garden manager was probably like why the fuck do we keep having to restock the pasta bar? There's only like 2 tables filled and that one dude sitting by himself in the corner...

Only went to cracker barrel once. Seemed ok to me. It was more of a curiosity thing since they are none by me. I was down south on vacation place was mobbed on a Wednesday night in the small town I was in.

I always feel like that dude single-handedly made Olive Garden do away with the Neverending Pasta Pass lol. He was an unassuming dude and you wouldn't think he was a fighter if you saw him on the street. The Olive Garden manager was probably like why the fuck do we keep having to restock the pasta bar? There's only like 2 tables filled and that one dude sitting by himself in the corner...
They were probably asking themselves "this dude is still here after two hours?!"

I was gonna bring up The Elephant Bar but just looked it up and it closed for good a few years ago. By far the worst food I've ever had a chain restaurant.
What was the worst about Elephant Bar was how they acted like their food and restaurant was fancy when it was dog shit

They existed in Cali. Terrible food. Even the burger was trash. Only reason to go there was for the cheap alcohol.
We had a place with the same name, but it might have been a different company. Ours was kind of Asian themed, was the one on the West coast the same?

Just in case a poor soul is still wondering where not to eat, these are the worst chain restaurants (fast food excluded) in the U.S., ranked from "nope" to "I'd rather eat week-old leftovers."

10. The Cheesecake Factory​

9. Red Lobster​

8. Olive Garden​

7. TGI Fridays​

6. Applebee's​

5. Buffalo Wild Wings​

4. IHOP​

3. Cracker Barrell​

2. Denny's​

1. Golden Corral​

I don't live in the US, but just wanna know, are all of those really worse than that shitshow called McDonalds?

Na, there’s one near me. I was there 2 years ago for one of my sons friends birthday parties. It’s basically the same set up as it was when I was a kid, but all the arcade games are newer and instead of tickets, the kids get a card that collects virtual tickets.
IMG_0373.jpeg

If you go to IHOP for anything other than pancakes or the Colorado omelet, you're a dunce

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back