• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Andrew Tate arrested

Thats because its more about demonizing and attacking the other side than truly caring about "da chiDren" or real life human trafficking.

Also, they are so desperate for a relevant topical celebrity endorser that pushes part of their real agenda. They are willing to surrender the virtue signaling for that. Its not a belief they really stand on.

Its simple to understand what Tate really is. Its pimping 101. Like the oldest game or trick in the book. Diabolical. Many of them or too sheltered to know its a thing as old as time. Or they are always the simp/trick/mark/john in the situation. So they don’t recognize game is being run on them.
-Find borderline attractive young naive women with clear issues that make them extremely vulnerable.
-Wine & dine them like Prince Charming
-Gain their trust and fully get them to commit and buy into your ideas fully. Solely relying on you for everything and to fill their vulnerability gap.
-Get them isolated from the outside world & former contacts
-Then boom you treat them like crap and abuse them when they don't comply
-They desperately will try to seek your approval or to revert back to your Prince Charming honeymoon stage by complying to anything you want.
-You show them just enough of that side to give them hope.
-Wash rinse & repeat with multiple victims making each one think that they are the #1 star or special amongst the group
-That creates another layer of control as to now these women will seek to comply or please you to gain the highest spot in the pecking order they can as they also keep eachother in line & self regulate.

The best part is, there were videos of Tate literally explaining this dynamic. Or even videos of him beating the shit out of vulnerable thots.
But NAH. Cool guy Tate.

There's videos of him beating up women? Where?

So many people in the war room I’ve never seen in ufc discussion before

Andrew Tate is such a psychopath that he tries to pull the same gaslighting nonsense on everyone else that he does on his girls. He doesn't get that to the rest of the world who is not under his thumb, it comes off as creepy, weird, unempathetic, bizarre, and psychopathic. All things which he is and it is obvious when you are not abused and spun by him. He should shut up and go in a hole until this clears over and he has served his term but he is too dumb to do that.

So many people in the war room I’ve never seen in ufc discussion before

A bunch of us prolly don't follow ufc anymore.

I post on here everywhere else lol

Some sick fuck named Super Nintendo. Not to be confused with Super_Nintendo.

what-huh.gif

Andrew Tate is such a psychopath that he tries to pull the same gaslighting nonsense on everyone else that he does on his girls. He doesn't get that to the rest of the world who is not under his thumb, it comes off as creepy, weird, unempathetic, bizarre, and psychopathic. All things which he is and it is obvious when you are not abused and spun by him. He should shut up and go in a hole until this clears over and he has served his term but he is too dumb to do that.

he got caught lying even recently about stuff, right? there was a clip where he was on candace and said he stopped the camming stuff long time ago then there was a clip where he said he's still doing it during covid?

he got caught lying even recently about stuff, right? there was a clip where he was on candace and said he stopped the camming stuff long time ago then there was a clip where he said he's still doing it during covid?

Funny how Candace despises Islam and thinks it a religion of hate and violence, but didn't bring any of that up to Tate ( a recently converted muslim) when he was in front of her. It's almost like she knows he has a large and lucrative audience and wanted to make it as amicable as possible.

Funny how Candace despises Islam and thinks it a religion of hate and violence, but didn't bring any of that up to Tate ( a recently converted muslim) when he was in front of her. It's almost like she knows he has a large and lucrative audience and wanted to make it as amicable as possible.

candace always had huckster vibes for some reason and tries sounding smarter than she actually is and she doesn't sound like she really believes in what she's saying, just trying to hit all the right points.

candace always had huckster vibes for some reason and tries sounding smarter than she actually is and she doesn't sound like she really believes in what she's saying, just trying to hit all the right points.

<SelenaWow>

Yes. Yes you're getting it. It's almost like a lot of these internet political commentators, are just in it for a buck, and will adjust their rhetoric to what they think they want their audience to hear. It's not just Candace, Mr Nintendo, she's just the most obvious example.

<SelenaWow>

Yes. Yes you're getting it. It's almost like a lot of these internet political commentators, are just in it for a buck, and will adjust their rhetoric to what they think they want their audience to hear. It's not just Candace, Mr Nintendo, she's just the most obvious example.

yeah there's tons of grift in the content creator industry on all sides. why surprised? i haven't changed stances on candace.

yeah there's tons of grift in the content creator industry on all sides. why surprised? i haven't changed stances on candace.

Candace is the surface though it goes deeper than that. Like yes we can both agree Candace is basically a political camgirl, but take it a step further. Do you really, honestly believe in your soul, that Tim 'Trump Will Win 50 States' Pool is just an objective left of center journalist, who isn't trying to tap into a cash cow?

Candace is the surface though it goes deeper than that. Like yes we can both agree Candace is basically a political camgirl, but take it a step further. Do you really, honestly believe in your soul, that Tim 'Trump Will Win 50 States' Pool is just an objective left of center journalist, who isn't trying to tap into a cash cow?

i watch pool regularly but he pretends to be "milquetoast centrist" while putting out conservative content and i do get irked by his video titles and the fact that he's exaggerated "civil war" for years and now "ww3". clickbait-y for sure, but he puts out livestream 5 days a week i dunno how and his crew keep talking about the same things every day.

i watch pool regularly but he pretends to be "milquetoast centrist" while putting out conservative content and i do get irked by his video titles and the fact that he's exaggerated "civil war" for years and now "ww3". clickbait-y for sure, but he puts out livestream 5 days a week i dunno how and his crew keep talking about the same things every day.

Tim Pool is conservative entertainment, he says the things they want to hear. He isn't a journalist.

You don't know how he can talk about the same stuff every day but you said you listen to him regularly. That's how. His audience is made up of people who have discarded reality for copium.

Tim Pool is a sensationalist douche who says stuff regardless of if he's dead wrong. He gets clicks and that's all he cares about. His voice and cadence are terribly annoying also.

The best part about it is, this isn't just some urban street myth.
Tell him to go argue that with licensed psychologist, aka real doctors about these medically & clinicly verified conditions & situations:
Father issues
Mommy issues
Stockholm Syndrome
Codependency
Group think
Mob mentality
Brainwashing
Controlling
Self Esteem
Self Worth
Psychological & verbal abuse
Physical Abuse
Indoctrination into a cult
Trauma from past events & occurrences

But then again I wouldn't have a serious conversation or give any credibility to a loser who gets turned on by feces. If he's willing to share that, imagine his skeletons........

Now I'm not saying all these women are victims. Many probably are. However, some are filthy no good thots that like men like that & the lifestyle.
Others were probably in the middle and got in over their heads. Others are just lazy looking for a quick easy buck and somebody to support them.
I also support free choices for consenting adults. Even if I think they are bad choices. However, it should be called what it is. It is human trafficking and pimping.
From 16-19 an ex repeatedly made me feel like I was nothing and when I thought about telling my mum I felt so embarrassed that he was beating the shit out of me I felt even more horrid about myself. I knew deep down he was beneath me and sometimes I stood up for myself even when I knew I would take a beating for it.
No one will ever do it to me again but at the time I was so shit scared to leave because I thought he would kill me. As it turned out he only stalked me night and day for a month and then burned my house down so I didn't do too badly!

From 16-19 an ex repeatedly made me feel like I was nothing and when I thought about telling my mum I felt so embarrassed that he was beating the shit out of me I felt even more horrid about myself. I knew deep down he was beneath me and sometimes I stood up for myself even when I knew I would take a beating for it.
No one will ever do it to me again but at the time I was so shit scared to leave because I thought he would kill me. As it turned out he only stalked me night and day for a month and then burned my house down so I didn't do too badly!

jesus christ. did he go to prison?

Back