Andrew Tate arrested

skynews-police-andrew-tate_6487870.jpg

Controversial social media influencer Andrew Tate and his brother Tristan have been arrested in Romania over allegations of sexual aggression.

The brothers were detained on Monday night on charges that date back to between 2012 and 2015.

They were handed an European arrest warrant issued by Westminster Magistrates' Court in London - and an investigation is pending.

Andrew, 37, and Tristan, 35, deny all allegations against them. Their representatives said they were 'fully committed to challenging these accusations with unwavering determination and resolve'.

They are due to appear in the Bucharest Court of Appeal on Tuesday for a decision on whether the warrant should be executed.

A lawyer representing four women who accused Tate of rape and sexual assault said they alerted British police to immediately seek his detention after receiving information last week that he was planning to flee Romania, a statement said.

Controversial social media influencer Andrew Tate and his brother Tristan have been arrested in Romania over allegations of sexual aggression.

The brothers were detained on Monday night on charges that date back to between 2012 and 2015.

They were handed an European arrest warrant issued by Westminster Magistrates' Court in London - and an investigation is pending.

Andrew, 37, and Tristan, 35, deny all allegations against them. Their representatives said they were 'fully committed to challenging these accusations with unwavering determination and resolve'.

They are due to appear in the Bucharest Court of Appeal on Tuesday for a decision on whether the warrant should be executed.

A lawyer representing four women who accused Tate of rape and sexual assault said they alerted British police to immediately seek his detention after receiving information last week that he was planning to flee Romania, a statement said.

I dont know if true, but I read an article that claimed the Tates actually made a social media post/ video about fleeing Romania..
I mean... are they really that dumb?

EDIT it was the streamer-profile Adin Ross that told the world in a video that he had been talking to Tate and Tate said he would flee Romania.
I seen a bit of the video on Swedish news.

Last edited:
EDIT it was the streamer-profile Adin Ross that told the world in a video that he had been talking to Tate and Tate said he would flee Romania.
I seen a bit of the video on Swedish news.
Imagine trusting a zoomer streamer with this knowledge.

If I wanted the whole world to know something I'd tell Adin Ross in private and tell him to keep it a secret.

Imagine trusting a zoomer streamer with this knowledge.

If I wanted the whole world to know something I'd tell Adin Ross in private and tell him to keep it a secret.

yeah...
I dont even know what to say.
I guess they are not friends anymore

Oh no!

Anyway

I find it hard to understand where the truth lies. I feel that neither side can be trusted.

Not the fanboys or the people who tries to lock him up.
Well you could take his own word for it where he describes how he commits his crimes and texted his victim that he loves raping her, but it seems like you want to like the guy

Back