Andrew Tate arrested

Yeah, he got 3 years.

When he got out the police gave me a phone with a panic button if he came near me.
That seems like a light sentence for arson. Crazy shit.

Inb4 "well what about all the horrid shit women do?"

That kind of shit never ceases to amaze me, and not in a good way, obviously. I can't imagine treating any person that way let alone one I am supposed to have a relationship with. I hope you have some good supports around you. That must have been very difficult to move on from.

From 16-19 an ex repeatedly made me feel like I was nothing and when I thought about telling my mum I felt so embarrassed that he was beating the shit out of me I felt even more horrid about myself. I knew deep down he was beneath me and sometimes I stood up for myself even when I knew I would take a beating for it.
No one will ever do it to me again but at the time I was so shit scared to leave because I thought he would kill me. As it turned out he only stalked me night and day for a month and then burned my house down so I didn't do too badly!
What!?!?!?

From 16-19 an ex repeatedly made me feel like I was nothing and when I thought about telling my mum I felt so embarrassed that he was beating the shit out of me I felt even more horrid about myself. I knew deep down he was beneath me and sometimes I stood up for myself even when I knew I would take a beating for it.
No one will ever do it to me again but at the time I was so shit scared to leave because I thought he would kill me. As it turned out he only stalked me night and day for a month and then burned my house down so I didn't do too badly!

20r82d.jpg

I do think it's weird Sherdog likes to hate on Andrew Tate all the time but meanwhile one of their largest subforums is named after Tate's "private network".

Hypocrites much?

<JonesLaugh>

I do think it's weird Sherdog likes to hate on Andrew Tate all the time but meanwhile one of their largest subforums is named after Tate's "private network".

Hypocrites much?

<JonesLaugh>
The forums been goin for at least 10 years, the incels king has had a network for what, 2 or 3? Do you understand timelines ya schmuck...

Back