Angela Hill appreciation

L0ki

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
She fought 4 times in 2019, it's the end of February, and she already fought twice this year.

That deserves props. She would've made even the most active Pride fighter.....proud.

Bushido.

WMMA thread without pics? Auto ban!

Between her last 3 fights and her appearance on JRE, I think I like this chick now lol

She won me over

Big Ups Angela!! Keep doing your thing, girl....

HairySilverBarracuda-size_restricted.gif

She fought 4 times in 2019, it's the end of February, and she already fought twice this year.

That deserves props. She would've made even the most active Pride fighter.....proud.

Bushido.
It’s a lie!!Her and Alex Caceras

Bushido.
its a lie !Her and Alex Caceres have been working together.it looks like she fights more.

Hill is great hope the ufc book her again soon like she said post fight "let's go"

Her record in the UFC is 6-7 (0-1 TUF record) huge fan and believe she's going to earn top 10 status now that she's finally found rhythm to her style but I never realised she had such a rocky UFC career.

big fan of hers though

Her record in the UFC is 6-7 (0-1 TUF record) huge fan and believe she's going to earn top 10 status now that she's finally found rhythm to her style but I never realised she had such a rocky UFC career.

big fan of hers though

She's 7-7 (not counting the 0-1 TUF).

big fan of hers though

She fought Tecia Torres, Esparza, and Rose a year into her career when she still had basically no ground game. Should've started off in Invicta.

Back