Angela Hill appreciation

51tKPrt.jpg
{<tongue}

I think she’s sexy and has a great work ethic, attitude which all compliments that.

Agreed lol.

Black Bush was probably my favorite segment that no one ever talks about. Mos Def and Jamie Foxx kill it in their cameos

yeah it's always Tyrone, Bigsby, Rick James, Prince etc. but there's so many classic skits.

this one doesn't get enough credit either, among many others.

Last edited:
Not into her fights, too much point fighting nonsense. But it was really cool that I find out she was related too Barney Hill, thats super cool, one of the true alien abductions and an amazing story with so much evidence. God bless Betty and Barney Hill wherever they might be now

yeah it's always Tyrone, Bigsby, Rick James, Prince etc. but there's so many classic skits.

this one doesn't get enough credit either, among many others.

Well look here chad... when you in my room..
You sit down when you pee

Last year at the Bones Jones fight in Vegas, I was checking into the New York Hotel and Angela Hill was standing there with her crew and we somehow made eye contact. I pointed at her with a smile and she pointed right back with the same smile. Seems like a really cool chick. She's no Valentina or even Michelle Waterson but she's a fighter thru and thru. Have to respect that

I also saw Tecia Torres on the 7th floor. She really is 'Tiny' but very muscular. You should have seen the look on her face when I asked her when was her next fight. LOL

Never cared for her as a fighter, but she's smart. Rather than fighting quality fighters (for WMMA anyway), she's accepting short notice fights with 4-1 fighters and so on that she can beat.

And I guess the UFC figures if these fighters are not good enough to beat Angela Hill, it's better to know it right away.

I'd be surprised if she ever gets that gold but she's always been a fun fighter inside and outside the cage.

Bushido.

And you must be triggered to come into a thread bringing up race like that out of the blue. Lol.

And calling her the race baiter, smh.

EDIT: C'mon son - do better
i agree. i think she checked rogan the same way karen bryant checked cejudo if i remember correct. she wasnt race baiting at all just nipping something in the bud before it got ugly.

btw i think what cejudo said was barely offensive. but i like how the situation was handled and not blown out of proportion

She walked out to a Dethklok song before one of her fights. That makes her OK in my book.

I absolutely love her voice, weird as that may sound.

Back