Social Animal consciousness. Does it change your perspective?

I think you need to brush up on your Genesis. A long-standing theological stance that Genesis teaches. Vegetarianism has always been present within Judaism and Christianity. Eating meat came as a result of sin not before it. Just like child labor became painful as a result of sin, not before it
Oh goodie. Now the religion of meat eating is coming out.

Lets do kosher and Halal

Well now you know so you can change that opinion.
No. Nobody knows anything about how lab grown meat is gonna be rolled out for mass consumption, or if it even will be.

What do your alien buddies have to say about it? Interdimensional Bigfoot weigh in yet?

No. Nobody knows anything about how lab grown meat is gonna be rolled out for mass consumption, or if it even will be.

What do your alien buddies have to say about it? Interdimensional Bigfoot weigh in yet?
I mean when you have no argument...... I think the Republicans might know though dont you.... if they have anything to say about it anyway.

I think you need to brush up on your Genesis. A long-standing theological stance that Genesis teaches vegetarianism has always been present within Judaism and Christianity. Eating meat came as a result of sin not before it. Just like child labor became painful as a result of sin, not before it.

All that's happening with people who stop eating meat is they're figuring out the sin of it and stopping before everybody finally catches on. I think those people are ahead of their time.

But if someone were to make the contrary argument, I would counter with this-- just because you can do something doesn't mean you should or have to. And as your love grows even though it might be okay to eat that animal, you won't because your love has grown.

Why would we change now though? Because survival and thriving is possible without eating meat now that's why. I would argue that its the natural progression to stop eating meat now that our own survival does not require it.

"Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things. But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat. And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man. Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.".

The principal we would be discussing theologically is God's conditional will with God 's actual will. God simply must meet humanity where it is so conditionally all kinds of things are allowed, but over long-term wouldn't be as we grow spiritually and can handle a higher truth. An example of that would be divorce under Moses being allowed and Jesus ratifying that and making it harder under the new and higher covenant.
Lol at buying into any of that nonsense. You’re holding humanity back. Keep up the good work.

I mean when you have no argument...... I think the Republicans might know though dont you.... if they have anything to say about it anyway.
What argument am I supposed to have over an opinion of how it's going to be sold to the public, other than my opinion? I'm constantly amazed at how you have such firm stances on shit that doesn't even exist. Aliens definitely visited you through a portal in your ceiling. Bigfoot is definitely some interdimensional being who can't be tracked because he disappears into the Matrix. Lab grown food will be cheap as fuckif/when it goes into mass production.

Cool beans, nutter.

I see you're now connecting this to religion. Enjoy getting dunked on and laughed at. Something you're quite used to, I'm sure.

What argument am I supposed to have over an opinion of how it's going to be sold to the public? I'm constantly amazed at how you have such firm stances on shit that doesn't even exist. Aliens definitely visited you through a portal in your ceiling. Bigfoot is definitely some interdimensional being who can't be tracked because he disappears into the Matrix. Lab grown food will be cheap as fuckif/when it goes into mass production.

Cool beans, nutter.
you could also just, you know, read the article I linked instead of just taking off the top of your head instead.

also what do you think about those righties not trusting the free market when it comes to lab grown meat? is it just fascist or is it fascist and stupid because they don't have anything to worry about?

Lol at buying into any of that nonsense. You’re holding humanity back. Keep up the good work.
you asked a question about theology and I gave you a balanced answer even arguing the contrary for you.

are you ok?

I'm primarily a vegetarian, but mainly because I don't want to have to prepare and store meat all the time for my regimented diets. Getting parasites or some sort of food poisoning freaks me out with a standardized diet that includes meat. Being vegetarian is also easier for the majority of the time. I still do eat meat and fish once a week though.

That being said, when it comes to protein, I'm an opportunist. I'll eat basically anything for it. Nuts, seeds, soy, meat, fish, eggs, select greens ect ect. Animals having a consciousness doesn't really deter me and I think we could have all gathered that they possessed it to begin with. It doesn't feel like new information. It feels like the people who roll out these arguments don't have a scenario or any condition that can be met where eating an animal is morally okay. "But factory farming is cruel!" Okay I'll hunt "But they have consciousness!" Okay I'll eat insects " are they not sentient though! What gives you the right?"

Fuck off.

you could also just, you know, read the article I linked instead of just taking off the top of your head instead.
Oh', I wasn't aware that Newsweek could tell the future. I'll keep that in mind.

you asked a question about theology and I gave you a balanced answer even arguing the contrary for you.

are you ok?
I asked why God made the food chain. You told me I needed to brush up on Genesis.

You're cuckoo for cocoa puffs. Eating animals
was God’s design. It makes him happy when you consume them.

I asked why God made the food chain. You told me I needed to brush up on Genesis.

You're cuckoo for cocoa puffs. Eating animals
was God’s design. It makes him happy when you consume them.
lol.... its a direct answer to your query man. not my fault if you cant make the connections between sentences and have no understanding of theology....

Prepared to
Eat
Tasty
Animals

Sorry, didn’t read.

You are making up things that I never even said LOL - I didn't say it happens in every slaughterhouse. If you read more of the thread, you'd even see that I already made the point that meat production should be improved.

I was responding to you saying "Every being that wants to live suffers being killed."

How the hell do you improve a slaughterhouse?

I'm primarily a vegetarian, but mainly because I don't want to have to prepare and store meat all the time for my regimented diets. Getting parasites or some sort of food poisoning freaks me out with a standardized diet that includes meat. Being vegetarian is also easier for the majority of the time. I still do eat meat and fish once a week though.

That being said, when it comes to protein, I'm an opportunist. I'll eat basically anything for it. Nuts, seeds, soy, meat, fish, eggs, select greens ect ect. Animals having a consciousness doesn't really deter me and I think we could have all gathered that they possessed it to begin with. It doesn't feel like new information. It feels like the people who roll out these arguments don't have a scenario or any condition that can be met where eating an animal is morally okay. "But factory farming is cruel!" Okay I'll hunt "But they have consciousness!" Okay I'll eat insects " are they not sentient though! What gives you the right?"

Fuck off.
You know that plants also talk to each other when threatened?
"Plants emit an array of [signaling] compounds in response to wounding and herbivore attacks," the study's lead author, Masatsugu Toyota, told Newsweek. "These [signaling compounds, known as] volatile organic compounds (VOCs) exert multiple protective effects, such as directly repelling herbivores and attracting natural enemies of the herbivores. Neighboring intact plants perceive these VOCs as danger cues to trigger defense responses or prime themselves to respond to upcoming stresses in a timely manner."

One specific group of these VOC signals—called green leaf volatiles—is released when plants are mechanically damaged or attacked by insects, to warn their neighbors of the upcoming threat. These molecules are also responsible for the smell of freshly cut grass (which is basically the smell of the grass plants screaming).

sorry mate, it's unethical to eat anything.

This reminds me that artificial lab made meat is coming to stores in like 5 to 10 years (they can make it already)

Thats gonna be interesting
who do you think will buy that if actual meat is available?
not the rich people.
not the poor, because it will be more expensive than actual meat.
it's specifically designed for a very slim category of imbeciles, the starbucks liberals, who exist as a highly privileged and protected group, and who will eat it to post on their instagram as another way to virtue signal. meanwhile the lab that made the meat probably emits more carbon and consumes more energy than actually raising a cow.

who do you think will buy that if actual meat is available?
not the rich people.
not the poor, because it will be more expensive than actual meat.
it's specifically designed for a very slim category of imbeciles, the starbucks liberals, who exist as a highly privileged and protected group, and who will eat it to post on their instagram as another way to virtue signal. meanwhile the lab that made the meat probably emits more carbon and consumes more energy than actually raising a cow.
this is hilarious and stupid. everyone who is vegetarian or who would be if they did not feel unhealthy without meat will eat it. that is a large market. if it tastes as good as other meat products then a whole slew of other people will eat it too. its not designed for Starbucks people you dolt.

this is hilarious and stupid. everyone who is vegetarian or who would be if they did not feel unhealthy without meat will eat it. that is a large market. if it tastes as good as other meat products then a whole slew of other people will eat it too. its not designed for Starbucks people you dolt.
jesus christ you're dumb.
vegetarians will eat meat grown from meat cells?
we're talking about lab grown meat here, cultured animals in vitro, not fake "beyond meat" bullshit.
stop commenting if you can't even understand what the subject is.

Back