Anthony Joshua vs. Oleksandr Usyk.

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That thread proves my point and you know it. I've NEVER done anything like that to anyone in this forum. My offense to these people is not being a big Usyk fan.

The callout threads or whatever you call them are corny, to be sure. You're just an active poster and you're in their heads. Funny, though. Laugh at it.

In fairness, you did score AJ/Usyk like a blind child with down's syndrome might view said bout. It was 117-111 Usyk if you want to have a point of reference for your re-watch.

I'm j/k, man. I'm re-watching it right now. Just started. 10-9 Usyk headed into round 2...

The callout threads or whatever you call them are corny, to be sure. You're just an active poster and you're in their heads. Funny, though. Laugh at it.

In fairness, you did score AJ/Usyk like a blind child with down's syndrome might view said bout. It was 117-111 Usyk if you want to have a point of reference for your re-watch.

I'm j/k, man. I'm re-watching it right now. Just started. 10-9 Usyk headed into round 2...
Meh, 115/113 Usyk is fine. Joshua won some rounds.

I set 116-112 Usyk as an absolute floor, but you're only one round off that at 115-113. I thought you had it even at the end?

Joshua didn't win 5 rounds.
I'm just glad they didn't score it a draw, because I can imagine what you would have said after that. Robberies don't even exist according to you.

He's not basic at all

He's just worse than Usyk who's arguably is, out of all the active fighters, the only sure thing ATG. Maybe Canelo too.
"Maybe Canelo too"?
56-1-2, 16-1-1 in World Championship fights. 16-1-1 against former World Champions. Defeated 15 World Champions in his career.
4 Weight Division Champ.
2nd boxer in history to hold championship belts in 3 weight classes at the same time.

Usyk is 19-0, 8-0 in World Championship fights. 6-0 against World Champions. Defeated 6 World Champions in his career.
2 Weight division Champ.
2nd boxer to be undisputed at Cruiserweight and to unify at HW.

You compare the 15 World Champions that Canelo beat compared to the 6 that Usyk beat....I cant see how Uysk will be considered greater than Canelo?

Last edited:
Joshua didn't win 5 rounds.
I'm just glad they didn't score it a draw, because I can imagine what you would have said after that. Robberies don't even exist according to you.
I'm flattered that everything I say is imprinted into your psyche. I honestly couldn't list one opinion or anything you've posted, ever, but you have my entire post history committed to memory. Impressive.
As for Joshua not winning 5 rounds- I didn't see Usyk win 9. Sorry. I understand that that really bothers you for some reason but I don't really care. Its really not something you should obsess over.

I don't generally buy into most "robberies." Once in a while you see something questionable but more often than not, its just a popular fighter losing a close decision and fans silently deciding they won't let it stand.

I'm flattered that everything I say is imprinted into your psyche. I honestly couldn't list one opinion or anything you've posted, ever, but you have my entire post history committed to memory. Impressive.
As for Joshua not winning 5 rounds- I didn't see Usyk win 9. Sorry. I understand that that really bothers you for some reason but I don't really care. Its really not something you should obsess over.

I don't generally buy into most "robberies." Once in a while you see something questionable but more often than not, its just a popular fighter losing a close decision and fans silently deciding they won't let it stand.

So you would have been ok with a draw.

Back