Anyone else disappointed they put WMMA on UFC 300?

Joanna my goat queen is gone and shes not coming back.

All we have left are bums. Joanna was one of the few females to be a JBG-Deciple.
I personally never want to see two women fighting. Especially the JBG type.

Anyway, you were a huge fan of this I see? Remind me again, why do you hate Joanna Jedrzejczyk so much?
1705014903884.png1705014922044.png1705014476900.png

I remember this actually. Makes me wanna just see Holloway. Unless the guy he's schooling got better. What's his story?! Haha
guy's just an all action fighter, pretty much. Kattar is never in a boring fight. coming off an unfortunate 2 fight skid in which he lost the 1st by split decision and the 2nd where he blew his knee out.

would love to see him redeem himself with a win over a former champ like Aljo.

It's a karate forum, to post opinions about karate. Which is what this is.

Of course some incell simp like yourself would take offense and call it whining. I know this karate forum is your safe place, sorry for disrupting it.
The forum rules protect people like you from people like me.

Lol everything you said couldn't be more true.

He's the definition of a snowflake incell simp.

Just reading all his post make me cringe so hard.
What's really funny is a guy who made a crybaby thread on a karate forum calling anyone a snowflake.

Safe place! Run to it! Soft snowflake. Hopefully fighting for wmma to be legitimized (will never happen) will at some point get you laid. (By the fattest, smelliest whore on the planet)
Lol you made a thread on a karate forum crying about a matchup.

You want to get out of a safe space? Make a thread in the OT. A sensitive guy like you wouldn't survive.

Safe place! Run to it! Soft snowflake. Hopefully fighting for wmma to be legitimized (will never happen) will at some point get you laid. (By the fattest, smelliest whore on the planet)
Also, I guarantee 100% I have gotten laid more than you.

I'm married with a wife and kids. You're an incell, married to the internet. You are the most sensitive nancy on this forum. You are projecting.
Lolol you literally made a thread about your feelings

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back