Anyone else do this with cheap pizzas?

JabToucher

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So I sometimes have dirt cheap one quid pizzas from iceland's.

I'll pre heat teh oven then add whatever I have as toppings. Anything from basic cheddah cheese to the finer post Xmas selection cheeses blended up. That and pepper and dried rosemary.

Not to mention a sliced tomoato or mushrooms if I have them.

A basic piece of shit frozen pizza becomes amazing! Especillay with helpings of Lea & Perrins to add!

*eDIT,
In before anyone says "you sound poor".

All I've done is bought the dough and put my own ingredients on that and cooked it but this some MacGyver type shit you're doing

No, for fucks sake.

So I sometimes have dirt cheap one quid pizzas from iceland's.

I'll pre heat teh oven then add whatever I have as toppings. Anything from basic cheddah cheese to the finer post Xmas selection cheeses blended up. That and pepper and dried rosemary.

Not to mention a sliced tomoato or mushrooms if I have them.

A basic piece of shit frozen pizza becomes amazing! Especillay with helpings of Lea & Perrins to add!

*eDIT,
In before anyone says "you sound poor".
You sound crafty

Wait a minute you can put your own things on frozen pizzas

I feel like suddenly 1000 doors have been opened

Totinos is the perfect cheap frozen pizza. no modification necessary

I add my own ingredients to frozen pizzas as well, and if I'm feeling particularly ambitious I'll buy the dough and ingredients and build my own take and bake

At that point, why not just make your own pizza?

Have done this but not always a good move, especially drunk, too many toppings is overkill and can fuck it up not cooking properly, burn, too much oil/grease, just bad combo's.
End up with something like this because you can't resist putting everything on your damn shelves on it. Less is more.
o.jpg

Have done this but not always a good move, especially drunk, too many toppings is overkill and can fuck it up not cooking properly, burn, too much oil/grease, just bad combo's.
End up with something like this because you can't resist putting everything on your damn shelves on it. Less is more.
o.jpg

Damn that looks good

It's the place called Flying Pie Pizzeria that makes 'loaded' pizzas and it is so bomb!

Enjoy that shit!

o.jpg
That looks lush!!

But yeah that's right. If drunk enough I'll hit teh shelves and throw in everything!

If not drunk I'll spruce it up by adding nothing more than various grated cheeses, lea & Perrins, dried Oregano, Rosemary & Pepper. Maybe a sliced tomato if have any in.

Back