Anyone else do this with cheap pizzas?

When I reheat my leftover pizza in the oven I like to put pizza sauce and cheese on it to make it more moist and cheesy.

That sounds like too much effort.

If I'm having cheap pizza I just drizzle a good portion of this good stuff on top

valentina-salsa-picante-hot-sauce-27.png

Banana peppers bud. The spellcheck here is horrible.
Omg you saved it

When I order a pepper places let me put banana peppers on it

I always do on my hamburgers

Omg you saved it

When I order a pepper places let me put banana peppers on it

I always do on my hamburgers
I'm gonna order a lovely Lamb Rogan Josh tomorrow if teh curry houses are open. Mint source an all!

So I sometimes have dirt cheap one quid pizzas from iceland's.

I'll pre heat teh oven then add whatever I have as toppings. Anything from basic cheddah cheese to the finer post Xmas selection cheeses blended up. That and pepper and dried rosemary.

Not to mention a sliced tomoato or mushrooms if I have them.

A basic piece of shit frozen pizza becomes amazing! Especillay with helpings of Lea & Perrins to add!

*eDIT,
In before anyone says "you sound poor".

Of course. Grab some shredded cheese and a can of mushrooms and a tiny ass frozen pizza becomes a meal.

I'm crying.
What you maniacs do to pizzas has no excuses

Yeh sometimes I'll add cheese and peppers and extra pepperoni if I have them

Yes. while doing so I sing the chorus of Madonna's "Gonna Dress You Up in/with [insert ingredient]."
200w.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Wait a minute you can put your own things on frozen pizzas

I feel like suddenly 1000 doors have been opened

But it's all for naught if the crust still sucks.

So I sometimes have dirt cheap one quid pizzas from iceland's.

I'll pre heat teh oven then add whatever I have as toppings. Anything from basic cheddah cheese to the finer post Xmas selection cheeses blended up. That and pepper and dried rosemary.

Not to mention a sliced tomoato or mushrooms if I have them.

A basic piece of shit frozen pizza becomes amazing! Especillay with helpings of Lea & Perrins to add!

*eDIT,
In before anyone says "you sound poor".
I have added my own bacon and onions before. That's about it though.

Have done this but not always a good move, especially drunk, too many toppings is overkill and can fuck it up not cooking properly, burn, too much oil/grease, just bad combo's.
End up with something like this because you can't resist putting everything on your damn shelves on it. Less is more.
o.jpg

That looks good!

Back