Anyone else do this with cheap pizzas?

When I reheat my leftover pizza in the oven I like to put pizza sauce and cheese on it to make it more moist and cheesy.

That sounds like too much effort.

If I'm having cheap pizza I just drizzle a good portion of this good stuff on top

valentina-salsa-picante-hot-sauce-27.png

Banana peppers bud. The spellcheck here is horrible.
Omg you saved it

When I order a pepper places let me put banana peppers on it

I always do on my hamburgers

Omg you saved it

When I order a pepper places let me put banana peppers on it

I always do on my hamburgers
I'm gonna order a lovely Lamb Rogan Josh tomorrow if teh curry houses are open. Mint source an all!

So I sometimes have dirt cheap one quid pizzas from iceland's.

I'll pre heat teh oven then add whatever I have as toppings. Anything from basic cheddah cheese to the finer post Xmas selection cheeses blended up. That and pepper and dried rosemary.

Not to mention a sliced tomoato or mushrooms if I have them.

A basic piece of shit frozen pizza becomes amazing! Especillay with helpings of Lea & Perrins to add!

*eDIT,
In before anyone says "you sound poor".

Of course. Grab some shredded cheese and a can of mushrooms and a tiny ass frozen pizza becomes a meal.

I'm crying.
What you maniacs do to pizzas has no excuses

Yeh sometimes I'll add cheese and peppers and extra pepperoni if I have them

Yes. while doing so I sing the chorus of Madonna's "Gonna Dress You Up in/with [insert ingredient]."
200w.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Wait a minute you can put your own things on frozen pizzas

I feel like suddenly 1000 doors have been opened

But it's all for naught if the crust still sucks.

So I sometimes have dirt cheap one quid pizzas from iceland's.

I'll pre heat teh oven then add whatever I have as toppings. Anything from basic cheddah cheese to the finer post Xmas selection cheeses blended up. That and pepper and dried rosemary.

Not to mention a sliced tomoato or mushrooms if I have them.

A basic piece of shit frozen pizza becomes amazing! Especillay with helpings of Lea & Perrins to add!

*eDIT,
In before anyone says "you sound poor".
I have added my own bacon and onions before. That's about it though.

Have done this but not always a good move, especially drunk, too many toppings is overkill and can fuck it up not cooking properly, burn, too much oil/grease, just bad combo's.
End up with something like this because you can't resist putting everything on your damn shelves on it. Less is more.
o.jpg

That looks good!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardscarf
Back