Anyone else do this with cheap pizzas?

dominos has a 2 foot pizza for like 13 bucks

tenor.gif

cheap foods like frozen pizza need a little doctoring-up. Plain cheese pizza is only slightly more exciting than plain white rice.

When this whole thing started my wife bought a few Frozen Pizzas and guess which brand was the only one left in stock? :D

Surprisingly good actually as frozen Za's go. We always like to throw a bit of extra cheese on them too. So not off topic. ;)

EE7uYKGX4AAq9G9.jpg

So I sometimes have dirt cheap one quid pizzas from iceland's.

I'll pre heat teh oven then add whatever I have as toppings. Anything from basic cheddah cheese to the finer post Xmas selection cheeses blended up. That and pepper and dried rosemary.

Not to mention a sliced tomoato or mushrooms if I have them.

A basic piece of shit frozen pizza becomes amazing! Especillay with helpings of Lea & Perrins to add!

*eDIT,
In before anyone says "you sound poor".

Frozen pizza + bag of chicken dippers

you’ve never lived!
Or.. been poor

I like to get frozen grilled chicken pizza, slice up 1-3 fresh habaneros to sprinkle on top, then cook. The pepper slices bake nicely into the cheese, it’s absolutely delicious (and spicy)

Yep you da hoe

As for the wrest of this thred

CPK loaded with extra cheese and salami with copious amounts of Cholula and Cilantro is the exact meal Zeus would eat after rurning into a goose and running through a dozen mortal thots

I ordered a square cheese pizza and had leftovers so I added some fresh onion, tomato and even some extra mozzarella cheese yesterday

Yep you da hoe

As for the wrest of this thred

CPK loaded with extra cheese and salami with copious amounts of Cholula and Cilantro is the exact meal Zeus would eat after rurning into a goose and running through a dozen mortal thots
I moved to Kuna. Lmao. On the border of Meridian.

Got priced out of Eagle in a 4 month span. Tried to get our finances in order and in like four or five months prices went up like 60 grand. Prices went up 50 grand in my neighborhood since we bought in March.

Wtf? Idaho going nuts.

Of course. Grab some shredded cheese and a can of mushrooms and a tiny ass frozen pizza becomes a meal.
Canned mushrooms? For fuck's sake, are you incapable of chopping up a couple of mushrooms?

Anywhore, I've done it with shop bought pizza if I'm in a rush, I always have a jar of marinated artichokes which are bomb, some meat of some sort and some mushrooms.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back