Anyone else do this with cheap pizzas?

Canned mushrooms? For fuck's sake, are you incapable of chopping up a couple of mushrooms?

Anywhore, I've done it with shop bought pizza if I'm in a rush, I always have a jar of marinated artichokes which are bomb, some meat of some sort and some mushrooms.
Gotta back you up on this one. Canned mushrooms are an abomination.

tenor.gif

Gotta back you up on this one. Canned mushrooms are an abomination.

tenor.gif
Pretty much every canned veg is gross because of all the crap they have to put in there to stop it going off. I can cope with corn. That's about it.

iceland's? is that a pizza chain? never heard of it lol. kinda funny name for a pizza joynt. anyway, what i'll sometimes do is buy some frozen digiorno pizzas, and then a bunch of toppings to add to the pizza. maybe my standards are low, but i really like the crust on those digiornos. a good cheap meal if you're strapped for cash.

Canned mushrooms? For fuck's sake, are you incapable of chopping up a couple of mushrooms?

Screw that noise. They're like $4 a damn pack and they last a week at best.

Where do you shop that you cant just buy a handful, a couple?

Shoprite, but I can't remember the last time I saw loose mushrooms on sale in any grocery store. Family Fruits might have em, but I hate going there and their shit goes bad within hours.

My family in PA shops there. They got me a birthday cake that was supposed to have a happy birthday message with fresh whipped cream on it. Instead it had Egyptian hieroglyphics and some sort of pudding on it.

Their 3 foot sandwich is just bizarre. There's a thin sliver of bread with like 5 inches of cold cuts resting on it, followed by another 8 inches of bread on top. And of course all the condiments are on the side just to make your life harder.

Shoprite, but I can't remember the last time I saw loose mushrooms on sale in any grocery store. Family Fruits might have em, but I hate going there and their shit goes bad within hours.
Ahh okay, never heard of those.Apart from the Walmart type places I thought everywhere did them like that. I sure as hell wouldn’t buy portobello pre packaged.

My family in PA shops there. They got me a birthday cake that was supposed to have a happy birthday message with fresh whipped cream on it. Instead it had Egyptian hieroglyphics and some sort of pudding on it.

Their 3 foot sandwich is just bizarre. There's a thin sliver of bread with like 5 inches of cold cuts resting on it, followed by another 8 inches of bread on top. And of course all the condiments are on the side just to make your life harder.
Hang on, there's somewhere that does a 3ft sandwich? I can only manage a half ft, do you buy it for your family and chop it up? That's like a 3rd leg.

Hang on, there's somewhere that does a 3ft sandwich? I can only manage a half ft, do you buy it for your family and chop it up? That's like a 3rd leg.

Yeah its their catering service. I think they go up to like 14 feet? My family gets them like every occasion cause price chopper has em so cheap. I miss the old brooklyn ones without all the preservatives though. That was a true feast.

Back