anyone know how i can track down carnal?

anyone seen Coach D? is he still selling programs?

This brings back some great memories!

Good to see your still around Urban.

Im still trying to find out if he died or just hates social media after getting fucked by "eric brown". I have seen no activity anywhere from adrian since.

How did Eric fuck him?

How did Eric fuck him?

Apparently he fooled him pretty hard, and money may have been involved before "eric" ended up in the clink, much like many of the people he fucked. I think thats the reason he hasnt shown up; shame. Unless he is dead or went off social media entirely. His FB picture has been the same since those days. Kind of odd.

Apparently he fooled him pretty hard, and money may have been involved before "eric" ended up in the clink, much like many of the people he fucked. I think thats the reason he hasnt shown up; shame. Unless he is dead or went off social media entirely. His FB picture has been the same since those days. Kind of odd.
Where/how did you hear this? I thought Tosa's insane programming was his own, not done by a coach.

Where/how did you hear this? I thought Tosa's insane programming was his own, not done by a coach.

I mentioned nothing of coaching. Im not sure where you are getting that idea about.

I mentioned nothing of coaching. Im not sure where you are getting that idea about.
I defaulted to that assumption, given I can't believe there'd be any other valid reason to give money to an internet stranger you met on a lifting forum.

Tosa seemed like the kind of guy who fancied himself too smart to get duped into anything.

I defaulted to that assumption, given I can't believe there'd be any other valid reason to give money to an internet stranger you met on a lifting forum.

They had a close relationship online, perhaps he took pity on one of erics sob stories. Unless he was paying for continuing education units that didnt exist for nasm/csep.
Unless adrian died it seems odd he mysteriously disappeared at the exact time eric got busted. Our mutual friend hasnt heard from him in ages and they went to the same uni. I hope he isnt dead. I have sent him messages om FB and on here and no response or read.

They had a close relationship online, perhaps he took pity on one of erics sob stories. Unless he was paying for continuing education units that didnt exist for nasm/csep.
Unless adrian died it seems odd he mysteriously disappeared at the exact time eric got busted. Our mutual friend hasnt heard from him in ages and they went to the same uni. I hope he isnt dead. I have sent him messages om FB and on here and no response or read.

tenor.gif

RIP Sky. I mostly lurked and was a forgettable poster but I enjoyed everyone's stories back then. RIP to everyone who has been forgotten and won't get there own thread. Thanks for the good times and the laughs.
Urban I swear you were dealing with injuries like 20 years ago too.

Eric was a con man and he was arrested. He didn't ask for money for programming. He asked for it mostly to run sweatpit.com. I am surprised at the level of con he was able to do. He had a lot of people fooled.

They could have very well been the same person. LOL

Eric was a con man and he was arrested. He didn't ask for money for programming. He asked for it mostly to run sweatpit.com. I am surprised at the level of con he was able to do. He had a lot of people fooled.
"Can I have some money to run my website?"

"No."

They could have very well been the same person. LOL

I met Tosa Irl when I was in Edmonton. We lifted at the university. We did prowler runs and I threw up.

I gave Eric Brown $20 in exchange for PDFs of a bunch of strength manuals. Seemed like a good deal at the time, seeing as most of them would be more than $20 each. I wonder if I still have those somewhere?

I remember Eric Brown PMed me once with a video of him doing a heavy good morning asking me if it looked ok. Apparently he was in a heated PM war with someone else and must have sent that video to prove he could move weight. The guy was obviously trolling him and said his form was horrible and it didn't count. Now I've got mad over stupid internet shit before, but I can't imagine doing that at his age.

Back