Anyone miss highschool?

Maybe for a month or two. I enjoyed the near total lack of responsibility.

20s were good too. Well paid job in which I barely worked 4 hours of my 40 hour week.

Was never wanting for free time.

I think I just miss free time.

Only thing I miss are sports. I’d feel like a god right now if I had the endurance of when I was 16-18.

I miss hanging out with my mates every day and the parties, life was a lot more fun then.

Not really, I miss some of the people I knew back then but overall Nah

i miss not paying bills and lack of responsibility.
but i fucking despised it.
I dont talk to anyone from high school anymore and have virtually erased it from my life.

The only part I sometimes think about, is i once got invited to one of those anniversary things and kinda wished I went. In high school i was the big fat kid, now i lost over 100kg, no longer have the long hair and have a good house, car and job and im 31 and single...so it would have been fun to shove it in the face of some of the bullies and people that made my life hell and made me want to commit suicide on the regular

I miss some of the aspects of high school. Actually I miss beingThe pop culture was alot better back then.I
Wish I had enjoyed myself more and tried to form stronger bonds with my few friends. However, alot of people I hung out with in high school were two faced gossips

All the time. No responsibility and doing the bare minimum and still mostly getting As and Bs. Girls being impressed with my 89 Camry station wagon. Wearing Jncos and listening to nu metal. And I went to a newer suburban school so no gangs or violence.

It is much better being home schooled. The poor quality of teaching is what makes school unbearable imo.

I heard from a friend that a lot of teachers did not have the initial desire to become teachers. Alot of them failed at their first choice and teaching was plan b.

Can't be homeschooled when your parents both work full-time. I don't know about that. The high school football coaches turned gym teachers...yeah I could see my small town letting them slide in without an education degree or teaching license. But it's not like you can just walk in and apply for a teaching job like McDonald's unless teacher shortages have gotten even worse now. Both my parents were teachers, got their Master's degrees, etc and started teaching in their early 20s.

I think a lot of them get worn down by shitty parents (especially today), having to be part-time social workers (in my mom's case), unsupportive administrations/school boards, governments implementing shortsighted stupid policies and generally not making enough money for all the shit they have to deal with. It also depends on your area of the country as I grew up in a cliched small town where people wait to die.

Reactions: CI
Heck no, I had a miserable upbringing. I’d just rather forget the whole mess all together

I worked a full time job since my sophomore year so I don't remember much of highschool. I remember being sleepy and tired a lot. No thanks.

Lol, fuck no. There were a few bright spots in high school (BJJ and a couple a girlfriends), but otherwise it was fucking miserable.

Still, it was an improvement over middle school. That was literally the worst time of my life. For reference, I was homeless for about three years as an adult. I would roast repeat all of it before I repeated 7th or 8th grade.

Personally, I preferred Junior High. Less peer pressure and negative influences, like drugs. Our football teams were conference champions. Also, there was no baseball during the spring, so we had to run track, which was great. It was like having an extra sport because we still had summer league baseball. Yep. Junior High was the best.

Nah not really. I rarely think about it either.

Same for me.
I don't miss my high school years at all.

I joined the Army right after.
Now that's a time if given the chance, I'd like to go back to.

Highschool has been easily funniest period of my life, each of these 5 years has been absolutely memorable and as much may sound sherdog gimmick i legit was the most popular guy for the second half of that time

Guess lot of my cheting habits are also due inner 17yo Bacco refusing to die lol, my spirit did'nt changed much

It give me good vibes remember that stuff and of course nostalgia, but i don't "miss" it
At this point my head got older and i need adult stuff to feel satisfied in life
If i think my nightmare was get some random girl pregnant, now have a son would be by far greatest thing for me

I miss freedom though
The rules of life we made up are great as give us lot of things if we play it smart, but human being freedom is crippled

I'm not greedy nor i give single fuck about 90% of luxury shit people with lot money are into, but would be awesome be rich af so you can simply do the fuck you want every day lol

Back