International Are the people of Afghanistan relieved that the US is gone and being replaced by the Taliban?

GolovKing

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Obviously not everyone is, and many have died or put their lives in danger trying to escape, specially those who are at risk for aiding the US during the fighting. But what about the majority of the population? Do most Afghan people prefer living under sharia and the Taliban rather than some weak puppet government placed by the US?

Yes, the majority prefers the Taliban and I don't think it's even close. You can't retake an entire country so fast without the help and support of its people. That's impossible...

You could maybe argue that the majority of women aren't happy about that, but even this is unclear. In my opinion we would be surprised by the amount of afghan mothers who want to see their daughters married to a good Muslim as fast as possible. They don't want them to dress and live like "western whores".

Yes, the majority prefers the Taliban and I don't think it's even close. You can't retake an entire country so fast without the help and support of its people. That's impossible...

You could maybe argue that the majority of women aren't happy about that, but even this is unclear. In my opinion we would be surprised by the amount of afghan mothers who want to see their daughters married to a good Muslim as fast as possible. They don't want them to dress and live like a "western whores".

Good for them. I'm glad America didn't corrupt their culture. American culture is shit and will ultimately end in its own collapse.

They're probably relieved at the prospect of having a bit of stability. If the price for that is forcing women into ninja-beekeeper outfits then that's a price they're probably willing to pay. At least most of the men I suppose. Also, the Taliban is probably better than the boy rapists the US tried to keep in power.

You could maybe argue that the majority of women aren't happy about that, but even this is unclear. In my opinion we would be surprised by the amount of afghan mothers who want to see their daughters married to a good Muslim as fast as possible. They don't want them to dress and live like "western whores".

There's no reason to assume the non-Pashtuns are happy, especially the Hazaras.

What does it matter. It is the way it is. If they had wanted it differently it would have happened by now.

We should leave them alone as long as they leave us alone. If they fuck with us then flatten them and leave.

They were all Taliban to begin with. The US just paid them to play make believe and as soon as they stopped paying them they knew they had to GTFO because the game was over.

Taliban special forces bring abrupt end to women's protest

KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) — Taliban special forces in camouflage fired their weapons into the air Saturday, bringing an abrupt and frightening end to the latest protest march in the capital by Afghan women demanding equal rights from the new rulers.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/taliban-special-forces-bring-abrupt-142028168.html

Taliban special forces bring abrupt end to women's protest

KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) — Taliban special forces in camouflage fired their weapons into the air Saturday, bringing an abrupt and frightening end to the latest protest march in the capital by Afghan women demanding equal rights from the new rulers.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/taliban-special-forces-bring-abrupt-142028168.html
Meh. Their country their rules. I think a lot of Americans do believe in a new world order maybe not new but a world order.

Back