Are you being forced to take the vaccine at work?

Not as of now. My job said get it or get tested every 2 weeks.

Fuck any job that forces their employees to get that experimental shot that has serious potential side effects.
What potential side effects are you worried about?

The various COVID-19 vaccines actually piggybacked onto research done on vaccines in various stages of development for coronaviruses for many years. So, it's a mistake to say that they're "experimental" & that they were created within a year because that's simply not the case.
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/how-did-we-develop-a-covid-19-vaccine-so-quickly
Exactly, this shot has been in the works for like 15 years. They just slightly altered it for Covid-19

The various COVID-19 vaccines actually piggybacked onto research done on vaccines in various stages of development for coronaviruses for many years. So, it's a mistake to say that they're "experimental" & that they were created within a year because that's simply not the case.
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/how-did-we-develop-a-covid-19-vaccine-so-quickly
Well it's called Covid 19 for a reason I guess. Covid's been around for flippin ages. The "human guinea pig" crowd can't seem to fathom this.

I'm retired but I got vaccinated as soon as it was available. I would hate to pass it on to my family or anyone else and have them get sick or worse.

What if you refuse to tell?
Then they consider you unvaccinated. You either tell them that you’ve been vaccinated, and you no longer have to send emails. Tell them that you haven’t been vaccinated, then you have to confirm every two weeks your status. Or refuse to disclose, And you will be treated as if you are unvaccinated

It all comes down to dollars and productivity.

If a company has employees get sick, they they're not working from home or at all. You're going to have others shoulder the load and that makes them less efficient. Thus production suffers.

Then insurance companies will start to look at their bottom line and say "Why are we paying for ICU stays for people that are choosing not to get a vaccine that would lighten the burden on us?"

It's only a matter of time before insurance companies start to mandate it as part of your healthcare package.

Because here's what it boils down to in our for profit healthcare system...

Timestamped because Joe Pesci (as Nicky) said it best.

Last edited:
I work in the public sector and it's coming down the pipe from the executive board that the vaccine is now mandatory. They're using a play on words. Get it or get fired, without actually saying it in fear of a lawsuit down the road.
All of that is coming, and the pressure will build and build. So, I don't know what some of my antivaxxer friends are thinking and how they think their stupid freedom stance is helping them or anyone else. Eventually, we'll hear about more shootings because some meathead wasn't allowed into a store because he wasn't vaccinated. People are fucking stupid. I was watching a guy on youtube and he was talking about how your surroundings make an impression on your belief system because people are afraid of ostracism, I thought of these idiots, mainly in the small towns, trying to act defiant but really as weak in the core as could be. It might take some dollars missing out of their wallets or even in the worst case, some missed meals but they'll take the shot eventually because they aren't as strong or smart as they think they are.

I got my vax card in a plastic laminate because I know it's coming, but the card itself is easy to forge and we'll see that soon. In fact, I could see my idiot buddy asking me for mine for something like that. Eventually, we'll need some sort of license type of proof. maybe that's in the works, i don't know.

I got mine as soon as I could as well, but I dont understand the vitriol some pro vaxxers like yourself have towards those who choose not to. To each their own. If youre vaxed, you aint getting hurt by them so let them do what they like. Im more mad at the government shutting shit down for people that have played along and are vaxxed than I am at the people not getting it.

This right here is what has always bothered me. The vaccine is pretty much available for anyone who wants it. They sent me an email at my job in January asking if we all wanted the Moderna shot. I really didn't want it but I knew the state would eventually mandate employees to get the jab so I did. Been fully vaccinated since February but I will never shame anyone for not wanting the vaccine

All of these shutdowns were a waste of time and I think more and more people are realizing that

All of that is coming, and the pressure will build and build. So, I don't know what some of my antivaxxer friends are thinking and how they think their stupid freedom stance is helping them or anyone else. Eventually, we'll hear about more shootings because some meathead wasn't allowed into a store because he wasn't vaccinated. People are fucking stupid. I was watching a guy on youtube and he was talking about how your surroundings make an impression on your belief system because people are afraid of ostracism, I thought of these idiots, mainly in the small towns, trying to act defiant but really as weak in the core as could be.
I'm seriously considering a change of work. I've already had men screaming and swearing at me for asking them to wear a mask and do some basic contact tracing for their own benefit. Gosh knows how they're going to behave when I ask them for their vaccine card upon entering the building.

I'm seriously considering a change of work. I've already had men screaming and swearing at me for asking them to wear a mask and do some basic contact tracing for their own benefit. Gosh knows how they're going to behave when I ask them for their vaccine card upon entering the building.
it's coming, and it won't be pretty. As I mentioned, these are weak people, can't handle pressure or things not going their way. They've been that way all their lives and this just brings out who they are. Bunch of grown brats.

I work in healthcare and got mine as soon as it is was available. I'm sure it'll be mandatory eventually, just like the flu shot.

The people who won't get it because they're waiting to see long term effects I'm ok with. The ones who refuse it and masks because they think it's impeding their freedom or think the virus is a joke can go fuck themselves.

I got mine as soon as I could as well, but I dont understand the vitriol some pro vaxxers like yourself have towards those who choose not to. To each their own. If youre vaxed, you aint getting hurt by them so let them do what they like. Im more mad at the government shutting shit down for people that have played along and are vaxxed than I am at the people not getting it.
It's the loud angry ones I
I live in Missouri and we're spiking like crazy while I have to listen to people spewing crap about there rights.

it's coming, and it won't be pretty. As I mentioned, these are weak people, can't handle pressure or things not going their way. They've been that way all their lives and this just brings out who they are. Bunch of grown brats.
Yeah, and people will pretend they didn't get the multitude of emails saying they need to be vaccinated. Before I started we've had fired employees show up armed threatening all sorts of shit and my security guys aren't armed. I'm definitely asking for more security on September 1st. They're pretty good looking out for the guys who have gone mental at me and intercepted them so I don't have to deal with them, but the vaccine is getting everyone more mad than masks and forms.

I laugh when I see them offering prizes and gift cards to get vaccinated. I drove over 100 miles to get my Moderna shots. I would have paid them just to get the vaccine. Unfortunately, masks and the vaccine have become political. News Flash...ALL of your Fox News Reporters and Donald Trump got the vaccine. No it's not the same as the flu and the mask I wear protects you and not me. It prevents an infected person from spreading it. Yes, the vaccine works because you have a 99.9% of not dieing or being hospitalized. I get so sick of the antivaxers and people spreading bogus information. I know it's wrong to think this, but if the virus kills you it's your own fault....So F you.

Yeah, and people will pretend they didn't get the multitude of emails saying they need to be vaccinated. Before I started we've had fired employees show up armed threatening all sorts of shit and my security guys aren't armed. I'm definitely asking for more security on September 1st. They're pretty good looking out for the guys who have gone mental at me and intercepted them so I don't have to deal with them, but the vaccine is getting everyone more mad than masks and forms.
jesus, where the hell you work? For me, the past year has just been the general stress that people can't handle, and I pride myself on being strong but that puts me in a foul mood because people are snapping and being nasty a lot more. That's my personal worry, I have a short temper sometimes.

Back