Elections Arizona Auditors Check Ballots for Bamboo fibers (conspiracy)

Frens, we must be vigilant! It appears Dr. Juan has infiltrated not only Antifa, but also our QAnon faction! He could be a crisis actor sent in by Hugo Chavez and China. Stay strong patriots, a storm is coming, WWGOWGA!

Canvass report of Maricopa County's election is out and it is, indeed, SHOCKING

https://www.azcentral.com/story/opi...ection-out-and-is-indeed-shocking/8258447002/

Not the audit results. But a good foreshadowing. It's going to be as big of a joke as most sane people expect.

i just came across this and wanted to post the same thing here lol

Canvass report of Maricopa County's election is out and it is, indeed, SHOCKING

Well, the so-called evidence from a door-to-door canvass of Maricopa County voters is in and the conspiracy crowd is abuzz with excitement.

“173,104 Lost Votes,” the canvass report proclaims, in bold, red letters.

“96,389 Ghost Votes.”

This, after talking to not even 5,000 voters.

Goodness.

This canvass isn’t part of the Senate’s long-awaited, thus-far unproduced audit. It was conducted by Liz Harris, a Realtor and unsuccessful Republican legislative candidate who decided to launch her own “Voter Integrity Project” last December, assembling volunteers to knock on doors.

Her SHOCKING conclusions – hey, that’s the way the far-right gossip rags are portraying it – were enough to prompt a Republican legislator who is hoping to become Arizona’s next secretary of state to call for decertifying Arizona’s 2020 election.

“I am calling it,” Rep. Mark Finchem, R-Oro Valley, tweeted on Wednesday. “Between the preliminary audit results and the private canvass, I call on Arizona to decertify the election of 2020 and recall the electors. There is already enough evidence to show clear and convincing fraud. We have a duty to act.”

This is the guy who wants to run Arizona’s future elections.

in a survey of 500 people, 293,402 of them told us that last weekends boxing match between tito ortiz and anderson silva was an early stoppage. yeah, if this is the kind of stuff we have to go by, then this audits totally legit, as everyone expected. the results are totally gonna convince anybody that doesnt wear a red hat and worship an orange god, who didnt already have their minds made up and their wallets open the moment that trump fired off his first tweet after election night, that the election was rigged.

Audit records from Cyber Ninjas to be released following Arizona Supreme Court decision

https://www.azcentral.com/story/new...state-senate-appeal-audit-records/8341092002/

popcorn-wwe.gif

The most "transparent" audit in history folks...Thanks to the AZ supreme court.

Audit records from Cyber Ninjas to be released following Arizona Supreme Court decision

https://www.azcentral.com/story/new...state-senate-appeal-audit-records/8341092002/

popcorn-wwe.gif

laughing-hysterically-thats-funny.gif

aww shucks. i guess that means that all of the cyber ninja turtles will have came down with a super mutatant strain of covid that will keep them sick and unable to submit the report for months, if not years!

its been almost a month now and they still havent recovered. dude where's my bamboo? they must have it pretty rough. should have worn their MAGA facemasks and ate some horse dewormer i guess.

popcorn-wwe.gif

I just got video of one the AZ Supreme Court Justices.
SoftHelplessBrahmanbull-max-1mb.gif

The fix is in Patriots. China has infected the AZ Supreme Court.
I think China infected The Cyber Ninja with COVID because he was getting too close. Once the Cyber Ninja started posting selfie pics from Private jets, I knew he was on to China, but also knew that was a dangerous move.
Private Jet is code for Jet Li, who is Chinese.
Jet Li was in a movie called The One.
The One to make America Great is none other than UberPatriot, Donald Trump.
Bingo Bango Bongo, Biden lost. Its all right there Sheeple open you eyes. Do your own research, because the Storm is Coming.

The ballots are also bad drivers and are addicted to League of Legends.

Back