Elections Arizona Auditors Check Ballots for Bamboo fibers (conspiracy)

Arizona Bamboo Audit
General Lee
Larry Elder

Things are going well in Trumpworld. The best.

4-FBA3-AB0-D538-4-A1-F-94-C4-F2-ECB2827412.jpg

Arizona Bamboo Audit
General Lee
Larry Elder

Things are going well in Trumpworld. The best.

4-FBA3-AB0-D538-4-A1-F-94-C4-F2-ECB2827412.jpg
Losing the senate, Jan 6th, Chauvin found guilty, covid-denying radio hosts dropping for the count...it's L after L after L.

In all honestly, I don't like it. It's too much. They'll find a way to make us suffer for it, no matter what it does to them too. Probably eat poop so we'll have to smell their breath, something like that.

Losing the senate, Jan 6th, Chauvin found guilty, covid-denying radio hosts dropping for the count...it's L after L after L.

In all honestly, I don't like it. It's too much. They'll find a way to make us suffer for it, no matter what it does to them too. Probably eat poop so we'll have to smell their breath, something like that.
They get so worked up over the dumbest shit, I swear.

I wonder if maybe they’re not going to release the audit results and just hope that people forget about it? The thing must be extremely garbage if they’re taking this long to spin it into a useful piece of propaganda. They can’t release the results and show their work without embarrassing themselves badly.

I wonder if maybe they’re not going to release the audit results and just hope that people forget about it? The thing must be extremely garbage if they’re taking this long to spin it into a useful piece of propaganda. They can’t release the results and show their work without embarrassing themselves badly.
Best thing for them to do would be to not release it, then give vague hints about "irregularities" and "inconsistencies" that are very, very complex and suspicious...perhaps someone with more funds would be able to fully investigate them one day?!

He has quit his job as a forum poster and has taken up a new role as a fluffer for Johnny sins.

d5521818d8f895e1bb023ac48b8b74d5.jpg

Well, he had plenty of practice by fluffing Mike Lindell and Rudy Giuliani. He should find success and I'm sure he'll be happy.

It was due in May, and its damn near October should tell you all you need to know. They don’t have shit.

Jesus he's still going. Just sent a letter asking them to decertify the election.

Jesus he's still going. Just sent a letter asking them to decertify the election.

oh a letter from toddler trump. how cute, he still believes he's president! and its addressed to brad raffensperger? is he asking him to print him off 16 thousand or so more votes again?

they have three choices. they can release whatever they found and have everything debunked in 10 minutes and once again become another laughing stock of the republican party. they can try to spin and twist and lie, about the election results and get their cheeks clapped with lawsuits from companies and government officials who can afford to hire competant lawyers and they will still have the truth come out about their findings, or lack of findings, in court. or they can delay delay delay delay delay delay delay. fake the covid, delay delay delay delay, and delay some more until they think everybody has forgotten about it and it will all just go away. then they can just take the pile of money they grifted their base for, who are literally as dumb as shit, and then ride off into the sunset

its not surprising to see where this ones heading. a year from now theyll still be at it. "trust the plan. just be patient. its coming. right after trump releases his new health care plan, tax returns, and evidence of widespread voter fraud. it oughtta be any day now. just not today! stay tuned!"

Back