Media Arman Tsarukyan roasts Michael Chandler: "You could've lost 4 exciting fights" while waiting for McGregor

most people do respect him, and he is also very respectful to others. people that shit on chandler are usually scum—the types of people you pay money not to live around.

I understand shitting on his fight IQ but don't see how anyone wouldn't appreciate his fan friendly fighting style and respectful personality.

How come chandler is still top 10?? I believe he's #6 or #7?

That was a good jab at Chandler, but it doesn't change that Arman passed on the fight and we all know Chandler would've accepted in the same scenario. Now obviously the Conor fight introduces extenuating circumstances.

Honestly, I like Chandlers chances against Arman.

How come chandler is still top 10?? I believe he's #6 or #7?

UFC has been documented in moving McGregor's opponents up in rankings and shady stuff like that. They do it in front of our eyes.

most people do respect him, and he is also very respectful to others. people that shit on chandler are usually scum—the types of people you pay money not to live around.

The top tier fighters look at him as easy money. He’s not a serious title contender.

Lmaoooo Chandler got cooked.
By a clown that doesn’t know what he’s talking about?

Chandler agreed to do TUF with Conor. Including a fight where he will be getting ppv points. Chandler has been playing the long game from his third fight in the UFC. Setting up a post-fighting career. Being a company man can be rewarded quite ridiculously. Just look at DC. A $1M locker room bonus for losing to Jones in 2015. He’s the worst pro colour broadcaster I’ve ever heard. And he still has the job 7+ years later.

Chandler is playing chess. He’s clean cut, intelligent, and articulate. He’s bucking for a UFC/ESPN on camera job when he retires from fighting. Which may be very soon. He’s got a lot of mileage on his body. Some serious mileage in just a handful of UFC fights.

So would 4 fights instead of 1 where he will make more money for that 1 fight be a better idea? Sounds like a really stupid thing to say, imo.

That fight was supposed to take place at 296. December 16, 2023. You know..Just over 4 months ago. That’s how calendars work. Conor couldn’t get his sorry ass back into USADA on time, though. The fight is now scheduled for UFC 303. On June 29, 2024. 6.5 months later than originally planned.

So what is this clown talking about? Chandler came over from Bellator making $500K/fight. When were these fights supposed to happen after Chandler agreed to do TUF? Agreeing to TUF meant agreeing to coach, and then fighting Conor at 296. Chandler wasn’t losing that opportunity over a matter of 6 months. And staying on Dana’s good side.

Come on, people. Use a little common sense instead of listening to some asshole that is questioning something that is none of his fucking business. And he clearly hasn’t even thought through clearly. The whole soap opera lean most of Sherdog lives in these days is lame as fuck. Made lamer by lowbrows that don’t have the ability to think for themselves.

“Oh.. He just destroyed him with words.. LMAOOOO”

If you say so.

Chandler is playing 8d Plinko with you simple minded Sherdoggers

WiCkEd RoAsT ArMaN !!

Butbut Cowboy Cerroneeeeeee ! (He’s a cowboy, not a businessman lol)

All these guys claim they are different, till they get the belt, then it all changes

#opportunitynotacareer

Decent backhanded compliment. Win or lose, he admits they’d be exciting.

I understand shitting on his fight IQ but don't see how anyone wouldn't appreciate his fan friendly fighting style and respectful personality.
chandler should definitely find a way to keep it entertaining without throwing the fight away. he’s got a higher fight iq than his last few performances suggest.

I think Conor has enough left to get chandler out of there

The top tier fighters look at him as easy money. He’s not a serious title contender.
i don’t think any fighters actually look at him that way. if arman feels that way, he’s welcome to take an “easy money” fight against him while islam sits out until 2025.

Thats pretty good lol.

It's pretty rich for Chandler to lecture anyone on being active. Hilarious.
To be fair he had a decent start, 5 fights in less than 2 years, then Conor happened.

To be fair he had a decent start, 5 fights in less than 2 years, then Conor happened.
If he continued at that pace he'd have a point. But dude is almost 40 and pissed away his career waiting for Conor. He's in no position to lecture Arman lol.

That was a phenomenal burn from Arman.

Back