Rumored Artem Lobov vs Umar Nurmagomedov.

Does anyone know what date this gorilla fc event is? I wonder if it'll be on fight pass

The whole group consisted of like 30 people, I doubt that ethnically Russians in Ireland has a smaller groups/groups on social media. Anyway if you are curious you can write to Artem on social media maybe he can answer you.

Russia. I am like Russian with some Ukrainian and Finnish roots.

Just curious how old are you? Ukrainian should be classified as Russian unless you’re a young buck.
Breaking off countries doesn’t mean you’re any less Russian. Does it?

No, it's true. I cannot remember the exact interview but Artem himself said that after the Khabib altercation he found out who his true Russian friends (many people abandoned him) were as he was getting a bunch of death threats telling him that if he leaves Moscow he will be attacked. Artem also made instagram posts about how many of his Russian friends turned their back on him. This was back when his entire page was under lock down (you could not comment on it).

He was extremely shook. Zubaira/Khabib and their connection with Kadyrov is scary

Holy shit! I lost a lot of respect for him using social media like that.

I am an actual man so I don’t understand social media at all but that is adorable.

Does anyone know what date this gorilla fc event is? I wonder if it'll be on fight pass
Why do you want them to be on fight pass while now they broadcast for free on youtube? Last event that happened on Friday had like at least 3 youtube channels broadcasting it. But I don't think commentary was in Enlish or in any other languages, only in Russian.

Why do you want them to be on fight pass while now they broadcast for free on youtube? Last event that happened on Friday had like at least 3 youtube channels broadcasting it. But I don't think commentary was in Enlish or in any other languages, only in Russian.

Oh if it's on YouTube that's even better...basically I'm asking how to watch this fight

Oh if it's on YouTube that's even better...basically I'm asking how to watch this fight
That's kinda problem with promotion - I wasn't able to fight their website or group in vk, where they post fresh info about fight cards and events and stuff. And on youtube they create broadcast for video like a day before the event or on the day of event.
Just curious how old are you? Ukrainian should be classified as Russian unless you’re a young buck.
Breaking off countries doesn’t mean you’re any less Russian. Does it?
Yeah, I'm younger than 30. But for example Hollywood actress like Vera Farmiga and Katheryn Winnick (not sure that's the rightful surname) are like 40+ and considers themselves Ukrainian by heritage.

That's kinda problem with promotion - I wasn't able to fight their website or group in vk, where they post fresh info about fight cards and events and stuff. And on youtube they create broadcast for video like a day before the event or on the day of event.

Yeah, I'm younger than 30. But for example Hollywood actress like Vera Farmiga and Katheryn Winnick (not sure that's the rightful surname) are like 40+ and considers themselves Ukrainian by heritage.

Just curious how younger people around the disbandment of the U.S.S.R. Identify themselves.
No offense or anything.
As an outsider I would say that’s Russian. But I’m fairly naive to it.

Just curious how younger people around the disbandment of the U.S.S.R. Identify themselves.
No offense or anything.
As an outsider I would say that’s Russian. But I’m fairly naive to it.
Well from what I understand back in Russian Empire days being Russian was about religion. Like, in census Russians/ethnic Russians were those people who would go to Russian Orthodox Church. Then (and before), if I'm not wrong, it was like -- Ukrainians and Belorussians are Russians just it's their regional identity.
And I think among young people it's like as in the other countries -- Hungarian Americans doesn't become less Hungarian or less American if they were born in Florida or in Lousiana. It's the same among ex-USSR countries and people -- etnic Armenians doesn't turn less Armenian if they were born in Azerbaijani SSR or in Estonian SSR.

god idk why but iv never liked artem hes just such a n ugly lookin guy that makes me dislike him by default

lobov is either jewish or tatar, dude doesnt look russian at all (i actually thought he was irish when i first saw him)

though he comes from a city thats 95 percent russian

Back