Law Ashli Babbitt’s Husband sues Dept of Justice for name of Capitol cop who shot her

If he wasn't charged with a crime, why should his name be released? Especially considering the very real threat to his life if they do.

He killed a criminal in defense of his country, his name should be released no more than a solider who kills a high ranking terrorist leader.

If he wasn't charged with a crime, why should his name be released? Especially considering the very real threat to his life if they do.

He killed a criminal in defense of his country, his name should be released no more than a solider who kills a high ranking terrorist leader.
*like*

LOL so now you're surrendering to the fact that the cops went to great lengths to try and stop them. Just pivoting to deflecting by screeching about BLM because you know you're looking dumb on the actual topic at hand. Glad we're making progress.

You are almost putting sequence of events together. So close!

1) Violent mobs beats officers with weapons and overruns them to get inside.
2) the police at other entrances give up and fall back to protect themselves due to knowledge of other officers down and overrun at other entrances.
3) Inside the capitol Babbitt, being part of this mob, makes the choice to break through a barrier with police on the other side in an attempt to continue advancing on them. The cop, fearful of the mob breaking down the barrier and being advanced on by this violent mob shoot her.

If you're dumb as fuck, you'd call this cops opening the door for them. If you have half a brain you'd call it a mob overrunning the police via violence and causing the police to fall back.
Yeah, its called a joke Karen.

1 they opened the doors and let people in

2 A plain clothed security guard shoots an unarmed woman without giving a warning or trying to arrest her.

3 the only good cop I've seen lately is the one that slammed that rent a thug Floyd on the hard top like a child. Somebody get chauvin a medal for getting the woman beater Floyd off the street.

No were not talking abut George Floyd we are talking about the wack job who got herself killed while invading the US capitol in order to overturn an election.
I thought we were talking about the idiot that was selling counterfeit 20 dollar bills, taking fentanyl, and beating pregnant women.
Man I'm glad that guy can't hurt any more women.
The cop that stopped him must be a hero..

Do you think the guard that shot that unarmed woman in the neck is a hero too?

I thought we were talking about the idiot that was selling counterfeit 20 dollar bills, taking fentanyl, and beating pregnant women.
Man I'm glad that guy can't hurt any more women.
The cop that stopped him must be a hero..

Do you think the guard that shot that unarmed woman in the neck is a hero too?
She was trying to climb through the broken door into the speakers lobby and was warned that if she kept advancing she was going to be shot. She kept advancing and was shot.

Yeah and it a BS reason in my opinion
While police departments across the country have entire units dedicated to answering requests for public records — such as incident reports, arrest statistics, disciplinary records or bodycam footage — Capitol Police are exempt from the federal Freedom of Information Act, or FOIA.

<WhatItIs>

While police departments across the country have entire units dedicated to answering requests for public records — such as incident reports, arrest statistics, disciplinary records or bodycam footage — Capitol Police are exempt from the federal Freedom of Information Act, or FOIA.

<WhatItIs>
Good thing 4chan is there then.<Grimes01>

Yeah, its called a joke Karen.

1 they opened the doors and let people in

2 A plain clothed security guard shoots an unarmed woman without giving a warning or trying to arrest her.

3 the only good cop I've seen lately is the one that slammed that rent a thug Floyd on the hard top like a child. Somebody get chauvin a medal for getting the woman beater Floyd off the street.

1) they opened the doors...after multiple other officers had been mob beaten with weapons and overrun in other areas of the capitol and it was clear they needed to fall back to protect themselves and those working inside the capitol since attempting to keep the mob out had been shown to get cops beaten down.

This doesn't alleviate anyone coming in the capitol of posing a threat because now the doors are open.

2) You're flat out wrong on the warning LOL. Big whiff on this one dummy.

"Baranyi was seen next to her in videos and photos of the incident. He gave an interview with a news reporter after the killing, showing the reporter the blood on his hands.

"[W]e had stormed into the chambers inside and there was a young lady who rushed through the windows," Baranyi told a reporter cited by the FBI affidavit. "A number of police and Secret Service were saying get down, get out of the way. She didn't heed the call and as we kind of raced up to try to grab people and pull them back, they shot her in the neck, and she fell back on me."

Also, who gives a fuck if the cop was in plain clothes. Doesn't matter when a member of violent mob breaks through a barrier to advance on cops and politicians using it for their safety. "but but but...he was in a blazer" is only an argument some one who is getting flailing would make.

3). "Waaaaaahhhhh George Floyd"???? This is just some odd emotional outburst. You should close sherdog and go outside and take some deep breaths because you're kind of spazzing out pretty hard here.

Not one person who attended Trump's speech was apart of the Capital riot. It would have been impossible to have walked that distance to the Capital in time. I can't believe so many people still believe the lies that they're being fed. The whole thing was obviously a setup. Extra security was denied weeks earlier and hardly any resistance at the front door.

1) they opened the doors...after multiple other officers had been mob beaten with weapons and overrun in other areas of the capitol and it was clear they needed to fall back to protect themselves and those working inside the capitol since attempting to keep the mob out had been shown to get cops beaten down.

This doesn't alleviate anyone coming in the capitol of posing a threat because now the doors are open.

2) You're flat out wrong on the warning LOL. Big whiff on this one dummy.

"Baranyi was seen next to her in videos and photos of the incident. He gave an interview with a news reporter after the killing, showing the reporter the blood on his hands.

"[W]e had stormed into the chambers inside and there was a young lady who rushed through the windows," Baranyi told a reporter cited by the FBI affidavit. "A number of police and Secret Service were saying get down, get out of the way. She didn't heed the call and as we kind of raced up to try to grab people and pull them back, they shot her in the neck, and she fell back on me."

Also, who gives a fuck if the cop was in plain clothes. Doesn't matter when a member of violent mob breaks through a barrier to advance on cops and politicians using it for their safety. "but but but...he was in a blazer" is only an argument some one who is getting flailing would make.

3). "Waaaaaahhhhh George Floyd"???? This is just some odd emotional outburst. You should close sherdog and go outside and take some deep breaths because you're kind of spazzing out pretty hard here.
Why isn’t that in any of the videos. At least 4 people have recordings basically next to hear, when can hear people, and that’s never said by any cops near her.

actually, in the videos I saw, the cops that are very close to her are just chilling, talking amongst themselves.

Why isn’t that in any of the videos. At least 4 people have recordings basically next to hear, when can hear people, and that’s never said by any cops near her.

actually, in the videos I saw, the cops that are very close to her are just chilling, talking amongst themselves.
You were recently claimed the guy stuck his arm through the window to aim and shoot at her. We're supposed to take your word that you can't find any evidence of it over the word of an actual witness that was right beside her?

I have yet to see a cellphone phone video that records the entire event covering what the cops are all saying and is directly next to Babbitt like this guy was. If you have something to post to that proves this dude, the one who literally has her blood on his hands he was so close to her, is lying about what they heard then go ahead and post it.

I doubt you do. As it doesn’t make sense he would lie about that and the general argument you’re making that Babbitt wasn’t aware being in a violent mob and crawling through a smashed barrier to advance on police protecting elected officials constitutes posing a serious that to them is just laughably stupid.

I have yet to see a cellphone phone video that records the entire event covering what the cops are all saying and is directly next to Babbitt like this guy was. If you have something to post to that proves this dude, the one who literally has her blood on his hands he was so close to her, is lying about what they heard then go ahead and post it.

I doubt you do. As it doesn’t make sense he would lie about that and the general argument you’re making that Babbitt wasn’t aware being in a violent mob and crawling through a smashed barrier to advance on police protecting elected officials constitutes posing a serious that to them is just laughably stupid.
The 4 videos I’ve seen the cops aren’t taking to anyone. They are together talking amongst themselves.

People will say anything. What’s proven is different

You were recently claimed the guy stuck his arm through the window to aim and shoot at her. We're supposed to take your word that you can't find any evidence of it over the word of an actual witness that was right beside her?
I immediately went and rewatched and realized he didn’t. You forgot that part. On purpose. Bc you’re deceitful. The way of the leftist

Back