Multiplatform BALDUR'S GATE III

By happenstance, I have today off work.

Been playing around with early access for about a week.

Excited for my massive 100+ gb download to start in the next 5mins

By happenstance, I have today off work.

Been playing around with early access for about a week.

Excited for my massive 100+ gb download to start in the next 5mins

Same. I switched with days with a guy at work becauase he wanted Sunday off. Then, by sheer happenstance and the grace of the almighty himself, apparently I have Baldurs Gate 3 Day off.

Download complete. So it begins.

Same. I switched with days with a guy at work becauase he wanted Sunday off. Then, by sheer happenstance and the grace of the almighty himself, apparently I have Baldurs Gate 3 Day off.

You're killing me... My download was only 25% when I read this.
My internet is solid. I assumed it was on Steam's side.

I changed to the Montreal steam server and my download speed went up 100%

Just bought it and started my download, hitting like 20-30 MB per second.

True Neutral representing!

I got that as well, though the questions were many there wasn't much nuance to them. There were obvious Good, Bad, & Inbetween Options with the answers but I could envision myself giving different answers to many of the questions if a few details were different.

I got that as well, though the questions were many there wasn't much nuance to them. There were obvious Good, Bad, & Inbetween Options with the answers but I could envision myself giving different answers to many of the questions if a few details were different.

Are you getting the game today? I wont be for a while but I'd like to know if the actual choices in the game are like that. Sometimes I get bothered by games with to many grey choices. I don't mind a few but overall I like to know whether I'm being a dick or a good person.

You're killing me... My download was only 25% when I read this.
My internet is solid. I assumed it was on Steam's side.

I changed to the Montreal steam server and my download speed went up 100%
Either of you going to play with a controller?

@SuperNerd, you in Quebec?

It looks like controller support is a bit wonky atm. Just bought and downloading it to my Steam Deck now, in case of any power outage.

I'd rather play on PC, but want to play this bastard tonight! Looks like We're getting another storm/tornado watch in Southern Ontario.

It looks like controller support is a bit wonky atm. Just bought and downloading it to my Steam Deck now, in case of any power outage.

I'd rather play on PC, but want to play this bastard tonight! Looks like We're getting another storm/tornado watch in Southern Ontario.

Good thing I didn't grab this day 1. I want to exclusively use a controller. My PC is pretty much a console at this point. I have a mouse and keyboard near by if I need it but they are both disconnected and put away.

Nah I'm in Toronto.

I was also intending to play this game with a controller, but I wasnt able to mess with it in early access. I just grew comfortable with the mouse and havent looked back, yet

Nah I'm in Toronto.

I was also intending to play this game with a controller, but I wasnt able to mess with it in early access. I just grew comfortable with the mouse and havent looked back, yet
It's def the superior way to play, if Divinity is any indication. I guess I can always plug a mouse into the Deck if it's my only way of playing.

Enjoy the game!

I've started over like 4 times and have 2 simultaneously games going because I don't know if I want to stay with the paladin or the warlock.

So, par for the course so far, ha.

I wanna see what the imp is like at level 3 before making a long term decision.

4 man party really makes composition more important. In 5e a straight healer isn't really a neccessity, but it sorta feels like it will be in this. We'll see.

Also I spent a good 2 minutes making sure I had the right looking cock.

Last edited:
Ended up deciding to purchase This. Was just going to wait for whenever the Xbox version was going to come out but really wanted to play so just got it for The PC. I'll probably re buy it also whenever the Xbox one comes out.

Ended up deciding to purchase This. Was just going to wait for whenever the Xbox version was going to come out but really wanted to play so just got it for The PC. I'll probably re buy it also whenever the Xbox one comes out.

Apparently there is cross saves so you can just move right over to xbox without losing anything.

As it should be
image0.jpg

Are you getting the game today? I wont be for a while but I'd like to know if the actual choices in the game are like that. Sometimes I get bothered by games with to many grey choices. I don't mind a few but overall I like to know whether I'm being a dick or a good person.

I'm thinking I'll wait for a sale closer to the end of the year. Got a few games I need to play through.

I'm hearing great things, but I wasn't a fan of Original Sin 2. I'll gamble on a purchase when its not full-price.

I'm thinking I'll wait for a sale closer to the end of the year. Got a few games I need to play through.

I'm hearing great things, but I wasn't a fan of Original Sin 2. I'll gamble on a purchase when its not full-price.

Yea that's the problem there's to many good games to play. The game looks to good though so I moved it up in my rotation and I'll be getting it after my current game is done. I never played any of the DOS games.

I'm not all that far, but it seems like it's probably gonna be obvious what the "good guy" does. But there's a ton of ways to deal accomplish that.

I'm not all that far, but it seems like it's probably gonna be obvious what the "good guy" does. But there's a ton of ways to deal accomplish that.

Ok good. So even if there are grey choices later on it seems like there are also the obvious good guy choice.

Not sure if I'll buy this as it's not really my cup of tea, having said that the game looks amazing and seeing people claim it's so good other devs are worried the bar is being set too high is nice to see.

Plus no microtransactions.

Sounds like these devs put out an ultra quality game and actually give a shit about their game's fanbase.

Back