Bambu Labs X1 Carbon new 3D printer is a game changer possibly?

A new high speed printer has entered the cage.

Lol

First print look at the K1 Creality first coreXY printer and at 600 bucks looks like a real good price slightly smaller print area vs P1P but similar price and can print high temp materials like ABS, CF, Nylon, PTFE and similar with element temps hitting 300 degrees c. P1P does not allow you to added a harden hot end but adds a camera and a larger print area.
Here is a video of K1 running a pretty good size print in under 8 mins.

My buddy Sterling and 3D printing nerd

Bambu Lab really changed the game now big time media outlets are covering the high speed printer market.

Some asked how this could make money I thought I would share this interesting story.

"I just started a 3d printing business. I was gonna do cosplay helmets, suits and props but my first customer was a medical salesman that wanted bone models and medical training equipment. So I stopped messing with the helmet because these parts are bringing in some amazing money. $4400 the first month and I only have 4 printers I'm using for the parts. Really stupid good money. Now it's time to start adding clients and more printers to grow!"

Just received my p1p... it's my 6th 3d printer and by far the highest quality to date. Easily 5 times faster than any other FDM printer I've used.

Highly recommend.

Some creative people turned the Bambu Lab P1P lower cost 3D printer into a borg cube nice and made the print files available for free on printables.

full

This is so cool, I love it. Seems like you could also turn a cheap BT speaker into a Borg Cube. So many possibilities.

Reactions: PEB
This is so cool, I love it. Seems like you could also turn a cheap BT speaker into a Borg Cube. So many possibilities.
This is where these new generation of printers are going with some people. I saw a computer case that was made to look like a borg cube and one that was made to look like an Xfighter. The frame is custom machined but the exterior was 3D printed.

Just received my p1p... it's my 6th 3d printer and by far the highest quality to date. Easily 5 times faster than any other FDM printer I've used.

Highly recommend.
Nice just saw this post I would imagine you will be getting the AMS?

Nice just saw this post I would imagine you will be getting the AMS?

Nope, I don't have any interest in multi-color printing. If it was cheaper I'd get it just for the convenience of auto-swapping spools when one runs out, but that's not worth the $$ to me.. I just use 5kg spools instead.

Reactions: PEB
For people who don't have 600 or 700 dollars for a speedy printer here is a nice entry level printer that is surprisingly well designed at 280 dollar price point and really fast print time not much slower then the K1 and P1P.

Last edited:

Highly recommend.
Here you go nice add lol.

Back