Media Belal Muhammed family store got destroyed

• Thread starter Sambochampion163
  • Start date
Damn, last time something like this happened in my country, police shut that shit down in two hours, before it could escalate further and sent hundreds of people to jail, including every single looter.

Even my dumbass sister got 30 days for smashing a window,and had to pay for it to be repaired. Not a single violent protest/looting since then, it's been 12 years.

Why are the policemen such pussies? You have to respond to violence by violence, sometimes it's the only way people understand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, last time something like this happened in my country, police shut that shit down in two hours, no m before it could escalate further and sent hundreds of people to jail, including every single looter.

Even my dumbass sister got 30 days for smashing a window,and had to pay for it to be repaired. Not a single violent protest/looting since then, it's been 12 years.

Why are the policemen such pussies? You have to respond to violence by violence, sometime's it's the only way people understand.

Because they dont get backed by their superiors who often look how to climb the career ladder. Its politics. And these superiors look for mayor / governor who looks for media reception.
In the end nothing happens so everyone cant make a mistake that gets shown in the media. As brutal as it sounds. People seem to have a lesser problem with some store owner being beaten to death than a policeman killing someone who
attacked. Policemen are not pussies in the US.

We need to find another inhabitable planet fast, so the affluent can thrive in peace and the rest can consume this world to themselves.

I'm waiting on Elon Musk to fix up Mars for us. I feel pretty certain that there will be no religious beliefs allowed on Mars, so we have that covered already.

Looters are selfish and if you see it happen its your job to step up and stop it.

yeah but americans dont even loot to protest.

they rioted and looted like two years ago and that was because their home town team won the NFL championship. and thats looting to celebrate?

sheesh.

Exactly, because these people arent protesters - they're trash. What's funny is that they are likely the kind of people who would wind up being killed by police in a traffic stop (due to their hostile behavior) and then revered as martyrs by the protesters.

This has gone way beyond the original intention of these protests.

I'm down with Trump's pov from last night saying that if the governors don't contain the problem then he will do it for them with the US military.

I'm 100% with this guy'z pov as well.

I hope he catches a few “ protesters” ....break those pencil necks.

Having gone through that exact scenario during the 1992 LA Riots, all I can say is ain’t shit that’s changed. Glad the early months of covid19 and the “protests” gave the world a glimpse of the US.

What exactly hasn't changed?

That there is still a criminal underbelly of do nothing thugs lying in wait for an opportune time to steal and destroy what others have built?

People upset about the rioting and looting are striking at the branches of evil and ignoring the root.

They’re mad at the effect, not the cause.

Upset with the symptoms, not the disease.

This is how racism gets solved didnt you guys know?

Open your small business, get arrested. Destroy someone else's & it's ok, just a little pent up anger that needs to be released.

What exactly hasn't changed?

That there is still a criminal underbelly of do nothing thugs lying in wait for an opportune time to steal and destroy what others have built?
You must have read my statement with confirmation bias. My family came to the US with $200, worked their ass off 365 days a year, and in 5 days everything they worked for was destroyed by thugs. My dad, after having lost everything, went into depression and ended up passing due to medical conditions related to stress. Does that make it more clear before you jump on my statement with the preconceived notion I am somehow supporting thugs and criminals?

You must have read my statement with confirmation bias. My family came to the US with $200, worked their ass off 365 days a year, and in 5 days everything they worked for was destroyed by thugs. My dad, after having lost everything, went into depression and ended up passing due to medical conditions related to stress. Does that make it more clear before you jump on my statement with the preconceived notion I am somehow supporting thugs and criminals?

It really sounded a little bit like you were excusing them but obviously you dont. Sorry to hear about your dad thats brutal and shows that there needs to be in imediate show of force from police and harsh punishment for looters.

Your statement was purposefully vague...i was asking if that's what you meant?

Wow big fucking shock. The country doesn’t prepare for a virus. Forces everyone to lock down including everyone who can’t afford to do that who is most of our population. The most this country did for the majority is send us ass wipe money. A month Later I get a letter in the mail saying I got that asswipe money. How much did it cost to send everyone those wasteful letters???? I already got my money. How much money does this country waste how often do they lie to us? See how simple it is to quickly question and distrust things even when it’s simple? The people violently protesting are idiots and criminals but in no way does this surprise me because everyone was expecting it to happen and this country has literally put everyone on edge for 2-3 months. Mental health , financial stress, being pent up locked in likely vitamin and mineral deficient .

I feel bad for the people affected by this but for the people at the top all I have is a smirk for them because fucking cause it. It starts at the top not the bottom. And what an embarrassing mess this is. Now maybe someone will hold the children in charge accountable and make changes. People are people, you can take normal sane people and break them and make them snap to where logic and reason go out the window. That shouldn’t be a surprise . This country sucks. Fix your damn problems and stop being idiots and assholes. These crazy people won’t stop until someone changes something

The thing i dont like about America is that they dont have free healthcare and education. Arab countries have those and America being the no 1 country in the world i really feel they should have those.
I dont really want to get political here, but think about what you're suggesting.

Canada spends approximately 264 billion a year on healthcare, for 35 million people. America has around 350 million so I dont think it's too crazy to assume our costs would be roughly 10 times that 2.6 trillion dollars annually.

As far as educationally, tuition runs an average of approximately 30,000 a year. Approximately 10% of America's population is between 19 and 25. Let's assume 80% of those people would go to school if it was free. 30,000 a year × 28 million students makes for about 840 billion dollars.

We're talking about roughly 3.5 trillion dollars a year on just healthcare and education. The entire united states budget, which is already out of control mind you, is around 4.5 billion.

Whether you support these changes/spending or not, you have to admit this is a huge change. Not going to happen overnight, or painlessly. And the government here isnt sitting on trillions of dollars of oil to pay for it all.

Last edited:
At this point i think they're still rioting because they want free stuff and the white rioter are still rioting because they are bored and they enjoy vandalism & destruction especially the young whites in the black clothes

Wow phones too. must have been quite a loss

Back