Media Belal Muhammed family store got destroyed

• Thread starter Sambochampion163
  • Start date
This shit is getting out of control so much even that Jon Jones video made me like him for a moment.

1auPJqjag034kaiNntgdZESH-OrVf7KnxvQdHobC4aj7vKb5CdlxgOR4Pdjx2LHzqGMY5c7mUshKoTmXLwsI1sHbCBRo1Ov5IJ7evzW2sbGsm53tC0nznEL4tB4eTRps_pVeRR5dtrue2csPMfeVa7b8MnBe

I’m all for the peaceful protests, but I really hope these looters try to vandalize Tim Kennedy’s property or Brian Stann’s, and see how that goes. They’re fucking disgusting.

Having gone through that exact scenario during the 1992 LA Riots, all I can say is ain’t shit that’s changed. Glad the early months of covid19 and the “protests” gave the world a glimpse of the US.

We need to find another inhabitable planet fast, so the affluent can thrive in peace and the rest can consume this world to themselves.
The wealthy here love stuff like this happening. Im sure some new laws will be passed soon under the guise of fixing things that in some weird way help the wealthy earn even more. While the common men keeping focused on superficial racial problems, the elites will work thier agendas.

The wealthy here love stuff like this happening. Im sure some new laws will be passed soon under the guise of fixing things that in some weird way help the wealthy earn even more. While the common men keeping focused on superficial racial problems, the elites will work thier agendas.

And rightfully so.

Back