Bellator 153 - Bendo vs Koreshkov

and......im glad i didn't look at the other lines

Not gonna lie, I didn't expect a Santos sub at all. I knew he was dangerous in the first though. When it went to the ground, I figured Ward would have the rnc soon.

If all goes well, I'll be up 20% of a single unit tonight.

Chasing on Bendo now at this line: Benson Henderson (-190) vs Andrey Koreshkov $190.00 for $100.00

Well if the ME doesn't go over 3.5 this is gonna be the worst non UFC event for me in awhile...

Not capping Bellator fights no free picks available, sorry guys. I don't bet Bellator because it's literally a crapshoot. Just going to enjoy watching the Benson/Koreshkov fight

Not capping Bellator fights no free picks available, sorry guys. I don't bet Bellator because it's literally a crapshoot. Just going to enjoy watching the Benson/Koreshkov fight

LOL.

Over hits. Got some of my Ward losses back. Thank God.

nice sub wish it happend in r3 though =/

A premium paid service without Bellator picks? I don't like that barry. But if you give me 20% off I will PM you my credit card info right now.

I was ready to lose my bet when I read sherdog play by play
Bet 0.6u for B Primus ml @ -187

When the fuck is the fight supposed to happen lmao. It's been like 40 minutes.

When the fuck is the fight supposed to happen lmao. It's been like 40 minutes.

Bendo promo...so...another 5 minutes. Then commercial break. Solid hour between fights. Imagine being at the arena.

Small bet Koresh by dec as well after seeing how skinny Bendo is looking

Back