Bellator 163 - McGeary vs Davis - Connecticut

btw, not ward ITD -154 is kinda interesting.. awad is not easy to finish.. hasn't been finished in years... tho i guess if ward wins, it's prolly a finish... he doesn't ever pace himself, not a decision fighter...

idk if it's because i'm mostly focused on ufn 98.. or if the daley fight cancelation and the fact that there are only 3 bettable fights tonight... but man, i'm not like dying for this card, heh.

that said, mcgeary-davis is a really cool fight. sure, davis might take him down at will and it might not be too fun to watch, but it's such a unique fight with two very high level dudes.

and ward-awad is not gonna be boring at all

I'm already regretting my Ward/Awad o1.5 bet. I capped it at better than 50% originally to go over and got it at evens but honestly I think it might be 50% at best to hit. It's far from dead in the water, I just should have passed. Oh well.

I'm already regretting my Ward/Awad o1.5 bet. I capped it at better than 50% originally to go over and got it at evens but honestly I think it might be 50% at best to hit. It's far from dead in the water, I just should have passed. Oh well.
I bet it at +110, small value there at best. Let's hope they cancel each other out somewhat early.

Is anyone watching this Cops ep right now? Just switched over a min or two ago and first thing I see is a drugged up black dude on the ground talking about "I gave her 20 dollars but she never got to suck on my weiner. you'll never see me again unless it's for humanitarianiaianaian of the year award..." Looool

Tailing you guys!! 1u Awaad and 0.5u o1.5

0.5u McGeary +250 too.

Is anyone watching this Cops ep right now? Just switched over a min or two ago and first thing I see is a drugged up black dude on the ground talking about "I gave her 20 dollars but she never got to suck on my weiner. you'll never see me again unless it's for humanitarianiaianaian of the year award..." Looool
I'm not watching right now, but I have seen every episode of Cops since it debuted like 25 years ago. Always entertaining.

btw, not ward ITD -154 is kinda interesting.. awad is not easy to finish.. hasn't been finished in years... tho i guess if ward wins, it's prolly a finish... he doesn't ever pace himself, not a decision fighter...

I don't have a clue on this fight but in my bookie not ward ITD is -280.

i always change the channel if it comes on after bellator, man.. that show depresses the hell out of me

i don't even know what they're gonna air to start card here..

so kharitonov-ayala opening it up..

throwing $ away on ayala first, get him down plz! hehe

i always change the channel if it comes on after bellator, man.. that show depresses the hell out of me

yeah there's some hilarious parts but not a show i can binge watch or anything, too many of those in a row and it's just sad. But when it's funny it's really fucking funny lol, a dude got taser gunned once and while they were tasing him he just pointed at his gf and yelled "Imma get you bitch!" I found that hilarious that he could take a taser to the chest and only reaction was to yell at his girl.

Ayala coming out to Juicy, great choice imo.

On Awad for 1u and David/McGeary O2.5 for 1.u

Keeping it small tonight. Don't wanna get too excited my first night back lol.

Gracie vs Bears was moved up to the main card and is up after this.

Back