Bellator 163 - McGeary vs Davis - Connecticut

Smh. Why would you throw down with Ward with your back on the fence.

man awad has so much experience but fought like a dumbass :D

awesome ko though

Wow. Ward just better chin there, what a fucking war.. wish I did more on that u1.5.. should've been -300

Awad actually clocked him like 5x, but ward power was just better

I guess Saad Awad never wants to go to the UFC.

He shows talent here and there, but still has brain farts and is willing to throw down with someone who is bigger, stronger, and more powerful than he is. Everyone knows not to trade punches with Brennan Ward, especially not when he's fresh in Round 1.

Ward just way more more power. What was I thinking betting the over 1½? I'm determined to lose every bet tonight seems like.

Ward just way more more power. What was I thinking betting the over 1½? I'm determined to lose every bet tonight seems like.

Yeah I didn't want to go against you but I thought the under was clearly the side

Didn't realize Awad would be so scared. He was shaking in his boots even before the fight. This is why I need to watch weigh ins.

I got NOT Davis ITD -159 to cap off a perfect night. Hope it doesn't come back to bite me

Awad just fought a stupid fight plain and simple. Ward is a beast rd 1 esp in the pocket. Awad needed to keep Ward guessing, show more level changes (even if he didn't fully commit to a takedown) and get the fight into the 2nd round. Ward clinched Awad up and Awad actually said to him "You wanna wrestle or you wanna bang?" I mean, that's just moronic against Ward. I get that you need to get the guy's respect so he doesn't think he can bully you and just rush forward with no fear but FFS some semblance of fight IQ can still exist.

What's another 2u if I'm in this deep?

Added: Liam McGeary (+275) vs Phil Davis $200.00 for $550.00

Great fight to see how legit McGeary actually is here.

Training partners always talk each other up but Dom saying Phil is that good with his bjj....hmm. I know Phil has nice subs but didn't realize he's really that legit a grappling ace possibly. Good test for him then with McGeary's aggressive sub game.

Fun fight.

Left hook for Davis set the entire thing up. He was getting stuffed on doubles, losing the early exchanges, but that big left davis landed made mcgeary worried and made him come forward with hands down, made mcgeary go for TD

Impressed he got up, tho.

Davis rd1, big.

Maybe mcgeary is ok tho? Maybe Davis punched himself out a bit ?

Phil rd 1.

It's weird because obviously neither guy tired yet but their posture and movement makes them look like it's rd 4 and not rd 1.

The only confidence I have is that McGreary is the best guy from bottom in side control in MMA

20-18

Zero panic fro McGeary in even bad positions.

Back