Bellator 245

same, i was gonna play gracie too but i honestly forgot. on mix here tho. wish my book had bellator props.
Same. No props and was hoping archaulta would become wider odds but instead it narrowed and closed at +135. Maybe we can live bet a good spot.

fok me lost 160 on Fitch. Lost more then a unit on fkn Bellator haha

Should have waited for live-betting.

+155 Archuleta is nice but +225 after round 1 is even nicer, especially since I think that stanza was encouraging for him in many ways.

Alex Polizzi +130 + Patrick Mix -185 + Neiman Gracie -120 Risk: $10.00Win: $54.96

I rate the strikes from arch in the last minute more than anything that happened in the first 4. Judges will disagree with me tho.

Excellent end to round 2 for Archuleta, stealing the stanza.

Patchy, who is used to dominating and subbing guys in the first 2 rounds, looks tired.

Mix so creative with his grappling, but Juan just unfazed really. May come down to cardio.

Archuleta won R3, but Mix didn't focus on TDs, so I'm not sure if he's 100% gassed or not.

Mix tired, but showing a rock solid chin. My FDNGD bet not looking good at all. I figured Mix would get the early sub or he'd gas and get lit up and finished. But...he's eating clean shots like they are nothing.

Archuleta won R3, but Mix didn't focus on TDs, so I'm not sure if he's 100% gassed or not.
he can't shoot anymore too tired, and they're both all sweaty anyways so the sub prob gone. Needed a finish in first round or 2.

Back