Bellator 255: Pitbull vs Sanchez 2

So what's the deal with watching this? On my guide, it shows about a one hour block for Freire/Sanchez which I assume is the main event. Is the rest only streaming on the Showtime App?

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2021...tion-patricio-freire-emmanuel-sanchez-rematch

Friday’s Bellator 255 main card will air on Showtime for subscribers at 9 p.m. ET. In addition, it will be available on the Pluto TV, Hulu, YouTube and FuboTV streaming services. The Armstrong, Buckeye, Liberty, Optimum and Suddenlink cable providers also will offer the event without a Showtime subscription.

Always fade the general public. Tried and true in almost every sport

Good example above, 80% on Gracie, even odds. I'm taking Jackson

I don't follow NFL for shit but every man and his dog were on KC in the SB...

yep most people don’t know shit

All 13 MMAjunkie staff picks are for Gracie.

On a pick’em fight that doesn’t add up.

I feel like I should be hammering Gracie based on a unanimous pick.
Betting based on MMA journalists, fighters or tapology predictions is never going to end well. You really think any of them put any kind of research into those picks or even if they did do you think they know how to predict a fight?

Im picking gracie. I dunno why, I feel like he is going to be a future star.

I took Mike Hamel +630.

Usman isn't Khabib, and while he deserves to be a big favorite, his name value is pumping him up to -1000 which is fucking absurd.

Usman has shown us primarily striking, whereas Hamel is always the one to try and chain wrestle his opponents. Usman obviously has a phenomenal wrestling game to fall back on.

Hamel's record is better than it indicates, he's fought the stiffer competition, and Usman is only 22. Might be an awful bet, or .5u may win me over 3u.

• Chris Gonzalez (-325)Chris Gonzalez vs Roger Huerta
  • Jordan Newman (-300)Jordan Newman vs Branko Busick
  • Khalid Murtazaliev (-450)Khalid Murtazaliev vs Fabio Aguilar
  • Magomed Magomedov (-3000)Magomed Magomedov vs Cee Jay Hamilton
  • Mandel Nallo (-300)Mandel Nallo vs Ricardo Seixas
  • Roman Faraldo (-700)Roman Faraldo vs Trevor Gudde
  • Tyrell Fortune (-1000)Tyrell Fortune vs Jack May
  • Usman Nurmagomedov (-900)Usman Nurmagomedov vs Mike Hamel
  • Patricio Freire (-260)Patricio Freire vs Emmanuel Sanchez
  • Kana Watanabe (+150)Alejandra Lara vs Kana Watanabe
  • Jose Augusto (-115)Jonathan Wilson vs Jose Augusto
  • Neiman Gracie (-115)Neiman Gracie vs Jason Jackson

Betting based on MMA journalists, fighters or tapology predictions is never going to end well. You really think any of them put any kind of research into those picks or even if they did do you think they know how to predict a fight?
Just rare to see a pickem fight with predictions that lopsided.

I wonder if @Sadistics has a strong lean for Jackson vs Gracie..?

I ended up with a small play on Gracie. Simply put I think he gets at least a couple TDs and Jackson gives his back to get up. Jackson's TDD is a bit decieving imo, explosive and urgent but not the greatest technique. Gracie does likely lose rd1 with the slow vs fast starter dynamic. If this was a 5 rounder I'd go big but I think he's live to win 2/3 rounds and has most of the finishing upside.

Huerta O2.5 200 to win 250
Huerta O1.5 + Nello 250 to win 250
Huerta O1.5 + Magomed Magomedov U2.5 250 to win 250 ( Mistake but now cant cash out lol )

Murtazelev 1000 to win 534

Jackson 250 to win 300 ( getting cold feet )

Sanchez 140 to win 300

Lara KO 50 to win 250

Last edited:
I ended up with a small play on Gracie. Simply put I think he gets at least a couple TDs and Jackson gives his back to get up. Jackson's TDD is a bit decieving imo, explosive and urgent but not the greatest technique. Gracie does likely lose rd1 with the slow vs fast starter dynamic. If this was a 5 rounder I'd go big but I think he's live to win 2/3 rounds and has most of the finishing upside.
Agree 100%. Im just hesitant because I got Jackson at dog odds, but honestly should just cash out while I can

Lol Newman/ Busick just ended pretty much dead on the o1.5 rounds

Gudde is eating all these shots.

Back