Bellator 260 June 11th Lima vs Amosov

I still personally believe he loses to Usman and Colby, but there's only one way to find out.

But even beyond that the idea of Lima Vs Wonderboy, Lima Vs Luque, Lima Vs Jorge etc gets me excited.
Fair enough.

I still personally believe he loses to Usman and Colby, but there's only one way to find out.

But even beyond that the idea of Lima Vs Wonderboy, Lima Vs Luque, Lima Vs Jorge etc gets me excited.
This is also what I'm talking about ....and you should know ( with all the mma you seem to take in). This guy who Lima is fighting is no joke .... and I'm not talking his undefeated record. There are no odds on fight out yet ( still) but my peeps tell me that Lima will be a " slight " favorite....maybe a tad beyond. This speaks volumes and Lima better take this fight seriously . This is why mma has always been special.

Been looking up Gustavo Trujillo and the guys seems fun and skilled. No idea if he can last against Polizzi but it looks to be a fun bout.

I’m telling you, Trujillo is a beast. On his IG he said he hasn’t been able to get a fight in Bellator because 9 guys turned him down. Props to Polizzi for taking the fight and he’s definitely got the wrestling to win it but Gustavo is a bad dude. I think he’s one of the best LHWs prospects out there right now

This is also what I'm talking about ....and you should know ( with all the mma you seem to take in). This guy who Lima is fighting is no joke .... and I'm not talking his undefeated record. There are no odds on fight out yet ( still) but my peeps tell me that Lima will be a " slight " favorite....maybe a tad beyond. This speaks volumes and Lima better take this fight seriously . This is why mma has always been special.

I think Amosov is maybe slightly overrated (which is understandable based on the undefeated record), but I actually came away from the fight with Logan Storley thinking that I would favour Logan in a five rounder between the two.

I'd have Lima at about -250 in my eyes.

Am I reading this correct? Polizzi vs Trujillo is on the main card? Knowing Bellator they moved Daley vs Jackson to the prelims just so they can keep the wmma on the main lol

I think Amosov is maybe slightly overrated (which is understandable based on the undefeated record), but I actually came away from the fight with Logan Storley thinking that I would favour Logan in a five rounder between the two.

I'd have Lima at about -250 in my eyes.
I'd agree with that ( the odds- not your take on Logan fight...didnt see fight ) on his growth as welter champ alone and his recent fights .....including mousasi loss .That's not whst I'm hearing unless you've seen something I havent.

I'd agree with that ( the odds- not your take on Logan fight...didnt see fight ) on his growth as welter champ alone and his recent fights .....including mousasi loss .That's not whst I'm hearing unless you've seen something I havent.

Check out the Storley fight if you get chance dude. I thought Amosov had a questionable gas tank when the fight wasn't going his way.

He's still obviously very good, I'm just talking about how it would impact his chances against elite competition (which Lima certainly qualifies as).

Check out the Storley fight if you get chance dude. I thought Amosov had a questionable gas tank when the fight wasn't going his way.

He's still obviously very good, I'm just talking about how it would impact his chances against elite competition (which Lima certainly qualifies as).
I will. Monday through Wednesday are my quiet days.

Am I reading this correct? Polizzi vs Trujillo is on the main card? Knowing Bellator they moved Daley vs Jackson to the prelims just so they can keep the wmma on the main lol
I'd be pretty pissed ( and shocked) if that happened.

Im pretty sure they will downgrade Jackson vs Lemmiger to the prelims, there is no way they are not having a WMMA in the main event.

Anyone have any idea where to watch Bellator in Las Vegas? Being on showtime it might be quite a bit harder to find. If anyone has any insight its appreciated!

Anyone have any idea where to watch Bellator in Las Vegas? Being on showtime it might be quite a bit harder to find. If anyone has any insight its appreciated!
Well I mean it’s on showtime unless you’re looking for alternative methods?

Well I mean it’s on showtime unless you’re looking for alternative methods?
Trying to watch it at a bar or sports book. Finding a place to place wages on bellator is tricky as well.

Trying to watch it at a bar or sports book. Finding a place to place wages on bellator is tricky as well.
Ohh I hear you man honestly I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a bar anywhere that shows Bellator lol

Everyone made weight<GinJuice>

• Champ Douglas Lima (169.75) vs. Yaroslav Amosov (170) – for welterweight title
  • Paul Daley (175) vs. Jason Jackson (175) – 175-pound contract weight
  • Aiden Lee (145) vs. Aaron Pico (145.75)
  • Ilara Joanne (127.5) vs. Vanessa Porto (128) – 128-pound contract weight
  • Demarques Jackson (170) vs. Mark Lemminger (170.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (MMA Junkie, 6 p.m. ET)

• Levan Chokheli (170) vs. Kyle Crutchmer (170.25)
  • Tywan Claxton (146) vs. Justin Gonzales (145)
  • Bobby King (156) vs. Nick Newell (156)
  • Lucas Brennan (146.5) vs. Matthew Skibicki (146) – 150-pound contract weight
  • Amanda Bell (145) vs. Marina Mokhnatkina (145.5)
  • Alex Polizzi (205) vs. Gustavo Trujillo (205.25)

Everyone made weight<GinJuice>

• Champ Douglas Lima (169.75) vs. Yaroslav Amosov (170) – for welterweight title
  • Paul Daley (175) vs. Jason Jackson (175) – 175-pound contract weight
  • Aiden Lee (145) vs. Aaron Pico (145.75)
  • Ilara Joanne (127.5) vs. Vanessa Porto (128) – 128-pound contract weight
  • Demarques Jackson (170) vs. Mark Lemminger (170.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (MMA Junkie, 6 p.m. ET)

• Levan Chokheli (170) vs. Kyle Crutchmer (170.25)
  • Tywan Claxton (146) vs. Justin Gonzales (145)
  • Bobby King (156) vs. Nick Newell (156)
  • Lucas Brennan (146.5) vs. Matthew Skibicki (146) – 150-pound contract weight
  • Amanda Bell (145) vs. Marina Mokhnatkina (145.5)
  • Alex Polizzi (205) vs. Gustavo Trujillo (205.25)
Thats a first

Back