Rumored Bellator LWGP 2023

If they can get everyone in, put McKee and Nurmagomedov on opposite sides of the bracket and hope for a legendary tournament. I know you risk losing out on the fight that way, but you also give yourself the opportunity to make magic

Patricky vs Eddie
Nurmagomedov vs Tofiq
Mckee vs Shabliy
Barnoui vs Benson

Patricky vs Eddie
Nurmagomedov vs Tofiq
Mckee vs Shabliy
Barnoui vs Benson
Granted Barnoui win next fight, this makes sense. Although, tbh if Bellator wants to do a legit LWGP then Eddie has no business in it. I would rather replace him with Primus.

Patricky vs Eddie
Nurmagomedov vs Tofiq
Mckee vs Shabliy
Barnoui vs Benson
Why have Eddie get a title shot? That would piss off the other fighters and Patricky might be one of the weaker fighters in the tournament.

I wouldn't want Eddie to get a big time win so people can say "Bellator sucks, 40 year old Alvarez is dominating everyone).

Why have Eddie get a title shot? That would piss off the other fighters and Patricky might be one of the weaker fighters in the tournament.

I wouldn't want Eddie to get a big time win so people can say "Bellator sucks, 40 year old Alvarez is dominating everyone).
Eddie vs. Benson is the bout to make if you want them both in the tournament. You get a matchup that people will get interested in and are on about the same level nowadays

Nurmagomedov will be Bellator’s champ at the moment of the gp

Eddie vs. Benson is the bout to make if you want them both in the tournament. You get a matchup that people will get interested in and are on about the same level nowadays
Nah …. Big names but you will basically put one 40 year old on the semis … let them face other opposition imo

Tofiq vs aj
Patricky/usman vs Henderson
Patricky/usman vs outlaw
Primus vs Shabliy
jury vs quelly as alternate

So do you folks think Bellator will ignore their own rankings and just set up what seems the most marketable for them?

Back